1 Year Ago

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
I understand the world goes on but tomorrow will be a year since Bloodhound passed away. I've been gambling for 25 years and I've been alive 51. This guy was 1 special human being. What a gift he had to Cap. I no longer have the same passion for sports betting.
*Honestly, the world of gambling is kind of a lonely space. Blood filled it with company and positivity. It's so ironic it was this time of year he passed because it was now that I enjoyed him the most. Sorry guys, I know it's dwelling but this guy was special. It's sucks not having him around.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I know he must have had the same impact on you. It sucks so much to have lost him at only 70. He was an amazing man. Happy holidays my brothers

Exactly 1 year later, my cousin is in a terrible accident and is on life support fighting for his life. Doesn't look good according to the nurse. Been a tough day

Last edited:
I understand the world goes on but tomorrow will be a year since Bloodhound passed away. I've been gambling for 25 years and I've been alive 51. This guy was 1 special human being. What a gift he had to Cap. I no longer have the same passion for sports betting.
*Honestly, the world of gambling is kind of a lonely space. Blood filled it with company and positivity. It's so ironic it was this time of year he passed because it was now that I enjoyed him the most. Sorry guys, I know it's dwelling but this guy was special. It's sucks not having him around.
Great post. Dude was solid in my book. Always took the time to answer a post and was nice as they come.

I know it's bloods thread but Judge Smails was the same way man

RIP.

I hope they are having a good 4th Quarter CFB play somewhere up above

Great post. Dude was solid in my book. Always took the time to answer a post and was nice as they come.

I know it's bloods thread but Judge Smails was the same way man

RIP.

I hope they are having a good 4th Quarter CFB play somewhere up above
I didn't know Judge Smalls that well but I can see how much people here enjoyed him.

I was just thinking about him the other day. He is the reason i kept posting here as being new he always came to my thread and chatted, helped, supported, gave me a thumbs up.

Definitely a void.

Back