1 unit on SD Chargers to win AFC West -160

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

1 unit on SD Chargers to win AFC West -160

This will cash gentleman..:smiley_acbe:

sorry homie

if raiders beat the Ravens on sunday they gonna battle for it.

They gonna beat Denver and Chargers on the road and take the Afc west 'an_horse'

^i know that you're half joking, but i honestly believe they can do it. both denver and sd could easily finish 7-9 imo. the raiders could quite possibly win the division at 8-8. i still like my raiders win total over bet...

-160 isn't bad value at all though imo gyno, as the above scenario is obviously a longshot...and i just don't see denver winning it...

sorry homie

if raiders beat the Ravens on sunday they gonna battle for it.

They gonna beat Denver and Chargers on the road and take the Afc west 'an_horse'

ur more of a fuckin homer than steed. jus so u know if they do go on tha road an beat both i will ban u that minute so u cant come back here an tout to everyone that u called it ;)

^i know that you're half joking, but i honestly believe they can do it. both denver and sd could easily finish 7-9 imo. the raiders could quite possibly win the division at 8-8. i still like my raiders win total over bet...

-160 isn't bad value at all though imo gyno, as the above scenario is obviously a longshot...and i just don't see denver winning it...

Half Joking ? :36_11_6:

Im dead serious :popcorn:

Raiders have NO CHANCE.. Feel free to bump this if they win the division..

SD is going to make a late run.

Still think this wins, but didnt hit it at the right time..

Throwback, I know you from somewhere? What other placE?

Back