-1 run line calculator.. Don't bet - 1s that books offer, make your own.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Agreed. I have an excel spreadsheet that does it for me. You can see full 10 cent jumps or so.

I never bet -1s so forgive me. Does betting ML and RL seperate offer more value than what books offer? Or do they offer?

appreciate the link Geno. There is a difference of 0.48 between u program and my spreadsht...I like ur program better, nice and simple :shake:

depending on the factors with the teams, the -1 bet is one of my favorite plays and has been very good to me for many yrs

using the calulator, the - 1 line is -139.52 which I played heavy today. The Braves -1 at my book is -141. In this case there isnt enough difference to make the two separate plays. But I am sure at some books it would be of benifit

GL this season Gyno

Tigers were - 1 - 142 @ heritage

If you would of done it yr self it would of been - 135

7 cents savings

Wat book you use?

Ie.. I just wagered...

Rockies - 1 - 110
-148/+125

5dimes

charging - 116 on their own..

Saving 6 cents...

Alright, I'm drunk and this is my first year to bet bases, can someone explain this to me like I'm a five year old?

Dude, you are such the mutha fuckin man. I had this a few years back and lost it...the format you hooked us all up with really saves alot of time rather than trying to convert manually. Thank you very much, you already helped me profit by using this on the very first day. I hope others use this and appreciate Gyno for hooking us up. :thumbsup2:

Back