1 Play Tonight...Fade Me If You're Smart

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
SEATTLE ML +265

also: Seattle +7.5

Terrible spot for Dallas here.

Fade me. I'm on the worst run of the season this past 1 1/2 weeks.

Sonics off a 5 game WINLESS road swing. First game back home. Dallas 4th in 5 and have knocked off 4 straight.

SOMETHING has to give.

Total fucking horseshit....I am never betting against Dallas again....fucking assholes

Tonight was a game where I was just left speechless...Totally perplexed. Up 12 at half with your home crowd in it. And you finish like THIS?

Seriously, do we just need to become squares....is ther a fucking line in our future that Dallas won't cover? This is really pissing me off....

Yeah its ridiculous I am running about as good as you bro.......had Hawks +5.5 up 21 goin to the 4th, Seattle +7.5 absolute collapse, and under 193 in Knicks game OT is the only thing that beats me....heres to hoping it turns around for us

Kmacc said:
Yeah its ridiculous I am running about as good as you bro.......had Hawks +5.5 up 21 goin to the 4th, Seattle +7.5 absolute collapse, and under 193 in Knicks game OT is the only thing that beats me....heres to hoping it turns around for us

Yeah..and fuck the squares...:smiley_acbe:

i was pulling for a 6 points dallas victory so you could get some of that, i had dallas -5...

bad beat tho bro..it happens. TRUST ME

Back