1 play today,(might add)

MX_259

Pretty much a regular
77-48-5 overall
66-34-5 ats
1-2 ov/un
8-8 player prop
2-2 1st to score 10

Really not much interest in the NBA tonight at all. Spent alot of time in NCAAB have plenty of bets going on over there.

Detroit ov 92 pts -125 risking to win 2 units
Detroit -3 1h -127 @ New Orleans risking to win 3 units
The more I read about this game the more I like Detroit. Detroit definetely has something to play for in this pointless game as you would think. For the first time in a while the Pistons are on a 3 game losing streak as you would expect without Big Ben in the line up. During that losing streak Rasheed has went 1-12 feild goals, puts him in a good spot to be determined to come out and perform well. The Detroit Piston are now tied with the Cav's for 1st in the conference, puts them in a position to really break this losing streak. The Hornets on the other hand are short handed there top three scorers and Bobby Jackson, usually such a shortness would cause some problems. Tyson Chandler would be my biggest concern of a player posing any threat to the Pistons, the only think he may lack is the speed that the Pisons back-court players bring. The speed and motivation will carry the Pistons through this game.

Indiana @ Dallas
Yeah Dallas is hot and they should win the game SU, Iniana could to be able to stick around if they can play some defense and stay in this game. Along with that Dallas could open her up. If they're were a first quarter play -1.5 I would jump the gun on Dallas but it's -2.5, I think Dallas is capable of outscoring Indiana in the first but I am going to stay away.

L.A. Lakers @ Sacramento
I think the Lakers are in trouble, the injuries are becoming horrendous. The Kobe over 30 points looks like a very good play, if Kobe dosen't put up 40-50 points I don't see how the Lakers win this one not even with the +4.

Last edited:
GL man....just for the record B. Jackson is back, but unless your name is Bosh the first game back is never anything to be excited about.

Yeah I did myself so I bought out as much as points as I could, in Detroits spot their in no shape to come out misfiring, -2.5 in the first quarter was asking to much and -7.5 in the game as we'll.

Going to keep a watch out for the second half option though.

Thanks Sport Good Luck to you as well

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck MX with your picks tonight</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jpicks, yeah usually a guys first game back in the lineup they don't create a huge outbreak. Bosh is a very explosive young player and was probably pretty damn eager to play, didn't watch the game.

Thanks everyone else and Luck 2nite to you guys too.

ADDING
Detroit over 92 pts. risking 2 units

Good Luck everybody

Im gonna go to the local Recreational Center and fuck around on the basketball court for a minute. Be back.

Back