1 play, plus money

ok, on bodog how do you reverse tease the line like that?

also, can you buy points on bodog?

sher, go to team props, its on there..the site totally sucks, but i still make money, and i dont like the setup on pinny.

did you see the new addition for "live" wagering on bodog? doesnt sound like in-game wagering, sounds more interactive, cant wait to see what its like as it launches tonight for this game!

That "live" wagering will = less cash in my bodog account tomorrow.

Pitt -7.5

KingKrunked said:
sher, go to team props, its on there..the site totally sucks, but i still make money, and i dont like the setup on pinny.

did you see the new addition for "live" wagering on bodog? doesnt sound like in-game wagering, sounds more interactive, cant wait to see what its like as it launches tonight for this game!

yea i use bodog but ive just used the most basic features

i saw the live betting thing and it looks pretty cool...a great way to make or lose alot of money really quickly

just broke even on live betting...it would be great if i could watch the fucking game (won 2 wagers on field position after a punt, and lost 2 wagers concerning play calls.)

(put my whole account on hitting the fg at -745 odds and when i clicked it the site said i was too late...THANK GOD!!!!)

ADDED:

pitt -3 2h (1.5 units)

Back