1 Play NBA Saturday

Sactown King

Hail the Maloofs!
Loved what happened last night... Good thing no moose was found in Miami.

Jazz -5.5
Seems like everyone likes Denver because of the playoff push but i did see something that can motivate the Jazz to play good tonight. Assuming it's going to be HOU and UTAH in the 1st round, HOU will get homecourt advantage but with the schedule remaining, there's a chance Utah can still get the homecourt. HOU has @Den, @Utah, LAC - not sure if home or away but who cares, LAC will lose either way. UTAH has Den, Hou, @SAS. Series between them is 1-1. So here's the scenario, Jazz beats Den and then Den beats HOU tomorrow and Jazz beats HOU the next day. Both teams will be tied so it depends if Jazz beats SAS to get homecourt assuming both have the same record. Am i nostradamus...? Anyway, Denver has HOU tomorrow so i doubt they'll play extremely hard tonight. Den just needs two wins to clinch so why try to play hard against a very good home team while you can just play hard at home with the crowd backing you up? Also, Utah just lost the last game and they usually bounceback strong at home. Oh boy... i just confused myself on this writeup... Go Jazz Go! LOL.

Is there any reason to think Beno Udrih is not playing tonight. I noticed the Sac paper did not list him as starting but see nothing in injury reports. Kings even missing Martin and Artest would be a big play to me but would like this resolved before betting. Any info?

No. The line is insane. Kevin and Artest were out the day the Kings beat Denver at Denver. This team is 15-5 last 20 at home. 15-2 at home vs NO. NO is not simply playing b-b. They are playing 5 in 7 and this is their 12th game without 2 days off. By the way the Blogger in that Sac newspaper indicated a real chance Artest might play tonight and they are making NO a 12 point fav. Salmons, Moore, Hawes, Sheldon Williams and Garcia are just there for decoration. If Udrih plays this is a 1.5 unit bet on the Kings for me. Note that NO is pretty good on the road if beat badly but the smaller the margin of loss the worse their result and there no examples for 0-4 losses ever before this one. I want to play the Kings.

Is there any reason to think Beno Udrih is not playing tonight. I noticed the Sac paper did not list him as starting but see nothing in injury reports. Kings even missing Martin and Artest would be a big play to me but would like this resolved before betting. Any info?

No info regarding udrih but sactown getting 12 at home? that's crazy... leaning on sactown right there but i'm not playing since i'll stick to my jazzy.

philly is trash, they fell off the face of the earth. was in bonus with 6-7 minutes left. kept thinking they were hot and taking jumpshots. bad night for me so far. might lose everything i won yesterday. i would be happy just losing 6-8 units tonight hahaha. boy do i need the bucks.

yea. i thought they were gonna lead by DD wire to wire. nba is weird. some days seems easy. some days are trash. i don't think anyone was on boston, charlotte, a few on wash. tough tough. i'll be up just a tad this week after tonight's massacre.

Good thing no sweat was needed to win this game... whew...

hmm... let's look for a sign. If the Hornets win SU, i may take Denver tomorrow. If Sactown wins SU, I may take Houston tomorrow.

Give me a sign pls. hehe

Sure I played them. Now I am kicking myself for not putting anything on the ml :whip:

Back