1 play for Week 14

Good luck with it D. My only concern here would be weather in Chicago. Calling for single digit temps, and then there's that wind to contend with. Of course the fact that these are two of the shittier defenses vs. the run in football makes me like it even if the wind makes throwing tough...

Yea and with these 2 teams, theyre gonna throw. Dallas barely has a run game and Chicago does but no way they take marshall & jeffery out of the equation

riding this one out. posted on twitter that i may buy it off but im not doing it. these teams are passing teams...weather isnt gonna change that. 4-0 on props today btw, hope youre following on twitter

fuck twittter...cappingthegame!!

oh i agree 100% but sometimes its hard especially if im out or at a bar watching the games to log in on my phone and post...so I do props on twitter and 2h plays...but initial cards and discussions are great here

I'll vouch for D-Woww. The guy doesn't know shit when it comes to evaluating pro talent at the QB position, but his props on Twitter are usually on the money.

Back