1 Big Thursday Play

BombDropper

Pretty much a regular
I don't post much, but have a play I love. Hope I'm wrong so I can just stop betting on NBA already.

Disclosure first, I am a bucks fan.

The play: Philadelphia 76ers -4

There is no secret info, but some big bullet points and spot opportunities.

- Phi losing their first game is exactly what I wanted when I circled this one. Loss on national TV to sour the public eye. Now another big 'prove it' game against an east powerhouse but this time it's their home opener. Lots of motivation to not start 0-2 and in front of a raucous crowd.

- MIL is banged up, especially with their shooters. Buds offense relies on being spread out, hitting 3s, and of course letting Giannis just turbo through the lane. 76ers have some length and if they halt giannis a bit from driving he won't have Middleton, who keep in mind is an all-star and dead eye. Add Patty C and Inglis to the injured list and those are 3 big time shooters. The bucks will have a couple stretches especially with the 2nd team where they struggle to score mightily.

- I think there could be a lack of urgency on the Bucks side. They have been a playoff top contender for several years now with the core group, they know it all comes down to the playoffs. Will they lay down? Of course not and Giannis alone gives them a shot in this one. But first game vs a team that has played, on the road, missing key pieces and it doesn't scream Bucks W.

Lastly, though it's not science the smart money seems to agree. At last check I was seeing 60%ish of the tickets on the Bucks and 80%ish of the money on the 76ers. Don't over think it.

I love the bucks and I play dogs 90% of the time but had an urge to share this winner with you all. Cheers

Back