esco

Pretty much a regular
19-16 (54%) YTD

Have 2 for tomorrow. Let's get these...

JAZZ / MAVS UNDER 190
SONICS / SUNS OVER 219

gl

BetCrimes & Sportsnut -

What do you think about the total in Memphis? I'm thinking about hitting the OVER if it drops to about 223-4. Memphis will play at their "new" pace at home and doesn't play much D...I expect the Lakers to approach 115pts...

that Mephis total is absurd. Do the past few games really warrant that type of number?

I haven't seen memphis play but can they really be expected to keep scoring at that pace?

esco, its difficult to know. But whatever happens tonight, I dont believe the rate they have ben scoring at will be maintained. Denver had 10 straight Overs, then hit 50-50 results even before melo & Smith got suspended.

Well I don't think they will maintain this scoring either. It's just a matter of picking those spots where they will score 110+ points. I think this may be one...if not...these totals will begin to lower quickly...

Not popular...but I have to go with my first instinct...

LAKERS / GRIZZLIES OVER 226

gl

well looks like Mike Miller is out for the griz...gotta love the nba injury reports!

callin it now...

0-1 to start the night with losing the OVER in Memphis. Atrocious shooting in the 1st quarter. This would look like an OVER if 45% of these shots would go in. There are so many shots attempted in this game too...

well look how quickly a game changes. let me pat myself on my back!

1-0 to start the night.
Griz / La Over :cheers:

20-16 YTD

a total collapse in the second half in phoenix by both teams. insane...wow...
and what's up with all the free throws in the Utah game?!

Back