1/7/09 NBA Wed

Really like all your games today Ca$he!!!!
The only one that worries me is HOU..........they were probably looking ahead last night while they looked so bad 2nd half in a game they were winning...... and I think we are going to see a pissed off BOSTON squad soon.......

GLTU :popcorn:

Last edited:
Thanks BW - Hou should be a decent play. The only thing that worries me is the B2B for this injury-plagued team. I guess the linemakers are a bit too generous to set rockets as 10.5 pt dogs. Just think the line is a tab higher than expected.

Thanks BC - We should get this tonight. I've been on a pretty cold streak for the last few days and I'm looking forward to break that. ;)

ReNew - I got the line from a local early today. I tried to add more half an hr later, but the line went up to 4 already.

Pirate - Great hearing from ya buddy. I haven't played CFB or NFL much lately since it's been hard to pick the right side. Hope it's been profitable for you. As for tonight, I like the bucks as well and I will have a small play on it later. Just waiting to see if the line would drop.

GL guys!

Added:

Min -5.5 2 units (just a strong lean, but not strong enough for a complete play)
Bucks -7 2 units
Hou/Bos o184.5 2 units

Memphis +4 10 units
Utah 1st H -2 10 units

Hawks 2nd H -5 20 units
Cats 2nd H + 2.5 10 units

Crap day so far...

GS + 9 10 units

Last edited:
bounce NBA is not good for me today, back to FL and UNDER for tomorrow

Totally understand bro. There's too many games and spots to cap for the NBA, which makes it a lot tougher.

We'll get them back sooner or later. Nice Avatar btw. :smiley_acbe:

Back