1/4/07 1Q System Play(s) & A Large Personal Play

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted 1Q ATS: 3-0

The Play:

Sacramento Kings -1.5 (-115)

The system has been on fire. I'm a little skeptical of this play though because of the line movement. I expected this one to go down by tonight. And I find that it's gone UP 1.5 points. Yet, it still fits the system.

Personal Play:

Pistons -7.5

I know I keep stressing DET is not a good team this year because their Defense has steadily declined. But they've lost 3 straight, and they should easily cruise in this one, as long as they aren't looking ahead to their next game vs. the Bulls. Pistons should take this by 15+...

GL everyone and let's keep the system rolling!!!'an_horse'

GL man. Probably the best spot to hit the Kings as Kobe will most likely try to get others involved.

keep up the good work on 1Q plays,

hard not to bet on dallas but i stayed away because they've are well rested for this one. BOL tonight with the plays

Renew...Don't like Dallas here b/c Indy can pose some match up issues for them. But don't like Indy b/c they are too up and down.

BOL bro...

Scary thing about DET...it seems like their defense has declined but numbers are similar to last years...but we know numbers don't tell the story

Troy,

Someone asked for my system yesterday. I'm not gonna explain it: 1. because I don't wanna jinx it and 2. because right now it's only the early stages, and it's been hot, so I'll wait and see how it fares in the long run. If it's still going strong over a good span then I'll list it for sure.

Myself and Phillyroom are NOT connected other than the fact that we both might be from Philly LOL. (Not sure if he is.) It's probably just a coincidence we are on the same play tonight. It seems the larger plays of his system are FAVORITES. The stronger plays of my system are mostly DOGS, yet I don't rank the plays in my system. I play em all for the same amount.

GL tonight, and let's hope Kings can ca$h this. To be honest, this is a very scary play. I don't like the 1.5, hoped I'd get PK here.

fair enough....just post them winners and we won;t worry about that kinda shit hahaha...."i'll be watching this system closely"

Back