1/25 nba

I understand the Nets just lost in a fast pace game and have to travel to Denver where altitude can affect the entire team but is Denver, without Melo, really that good to cover the 8 pts. It seems like NJ does match up pretty well against Denver.

GL!

i am liking denver also, even without melo, this team is still 8 points better on their home court, nj is 5th in 6, then head to minnesota, whcih they probably think they can win.. just think they gave it their all last night and came up short, with denver, there is alittle defense presence which should make the difference.

GL Brewer, I like the angle, I wish Melo was in there, but things set up very nicely for the Nuggets. Unfortunately everyone else seems to think so as well (according to wagerline) 70% on Denver, and the line has only gone up .5 point. That much action on Denver, will leave me off it. BOL.

GL Brewer, I like the angle, I wish Melo was in there, but things set up very nicely for the Nuggets. Unfortunately everyone else seems to think so as well (according to wagerline) 70% on Denver, and the line has only gone up .5 point. That much action on Denver, will leave me off it. BOL.

leaving me off it, as well.

going to make a wager on the pistons ingame on a better line (current -7) if it presents itself.

Back