1/19/07 NBA Sides/Totals

Minnesota Timberwolves +2 -110 4 units

hate to go against my boy BAR , jus hope somehow we can both cash it. fits alot of tha different ways i cap, would love to see a 1 point game either way.

gl on that last play I went with the pistons-0.5 hated the major line movement but I do like the spot here for the stonies BOL either way

wagering favors the prepared mind

nah dont like that game either way. i lean to tha nuggets though capped it to -3, jus dont like em in this spot. good luck however u play it

thanks guys, coulda been better 4-2 i will take though. 1 game lost by half a point an other lost in double OT. i knew that minny game was gonna be tough since bar was on tha other side

havent looked over tha card fully yet, gonna cap later after i get most of tha ncaab card done.

cant cap every game id be there all day. i try to key in on different ones that catch my eye. look for any system plays that i folllow, an see how my line is vs vegas line. still try to cap as many as i can to see where i got an overlay at to take advantage, but hard wit these big cards in college. break em down by groups on when they start to make it easier. an always look to fade some big consensus plays.

Back