{1-17}

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 61-43 (59%)

Let's get busy............

G.S./L.A. OVER 205 (-110 @ Greek)

The line is fair because there's alot of trends working against me here. But nevermind that. These teams played to 201 on MLK. So why am I taking OVER 205 now? Check out the box. 184 shots attempted, evenly distributed at 92 each. Only 78 of those 184 went in, 42% for both teams. 7-30 on threes. 38-58 from the line. Looking over this game, this was a game that had every right hitting about 215-220. Nellie is looking to get out and run, we all know that. Clipps are willing to run, the Alien loves to get out in the open floor and pop those threes. In this sort of blowout revenge spot, I'm expecting a HUGE offensive game out of the frustrated Clipps. GS can always score, and they have the next 2 days off so they'll do their usual routine, running up and down like loons. I think this is a fair number for any GS game. Clears the number.

'an_horse'

I havent really looked into that one, so what i'm about to say isnt meant to pour cold water on anything. But I would like to point out GDS regularly has horrific FT performances, so a repeat of 38-58 is a real possibility. Its not like that was an aberration for GDS games.

Also last season they played a couple of games B2B in Jan, as here, and after they went Under in the first game, I too thought that was enough and took Over in their 2nd meeting, and they managed even less (197 @LA, 187 @GDS). Not that that guarantees anything here, but for me it'll likely be a case of once bitten, twice shy (learnt that lesson).

Had the Under Monday and felt lucky thegame wasnt close cause it would have sailed over 210. I tend to agree with you w/o really looking. It seems that GS got the message from Nelson. Dont see why both teams shouldnt to p100...

BeLieve- Sounds good. GL.

BC1984- Thanks for the thoughts. For whatever reason, we seem to never agree on totals. Yet somehow, we both have pretty good records on them, lol. Always appreciate the input though, GL dude.

SportNut- Thanks man. Sounds good.

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck Killa.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Adding..............................

Bulls/Bucks OVER 191.5 (-110 @ Greek)

I like both plays, but i like the 2nd play better. BOL tonight Killa

BC: does your avatar spin? that looks fun :D

must be some kind of injury with the 1st game, they took the line off the board and betcris re-opened it at 202

Killa -

I just noticed that we have the same play going - the OVER in the Clippers Game. I'm thinkin about hedging and takin the under now that the Warriors will be playing 6-7 guys tonight. What do you think? Maybe the Clips will score 110+ and the Warriors would need about 95...

Well this is too funny. A trade on gameday in which GS traded half their team? I don't have Dunleavy, Diogu, OR Murphy tonight? They scored 37 last game, or 1/3 of the team's fucking offense. In their place will be D-League players that are called up? This is fucking brutal. I find the most creative ways to get screwed on bets, LMAO.

:moose:

I think the game still goes over

Classic example of when everyone bails on one side and gets fucked in the ass later

115-109 finish, GS wins

Captain Slap A Hoe said:

Classic example of when everyone bails on one side and gets fucked in the ass later

115-109 finish, GS wins

Yeah,............. what he said.

I've noticed a similar trend......... when a team losses it's star player(for whatever reason) and everyone bails on them, they seem to cover.

I'm stcking with Killa and the Over(I see it's down to 203 now)

GL

you gotta look at it this way too.... you will get big minutes from the starters, who will not want to pick up fouls cause they are short handed. not wanting to pick up fouls will prolly result in real bad defense being played. still think u have a decent chance for your over.

good luck

Well...... I almost never do this, so I'm sorry in advance to anybody who already tailed these plays, but I'm buying out of both of them. The reasons are different for each. The one in Milwaukee, some of my favorite posters to fade are all over it, which lets me know it's a total square play and I can't roll with that. The one in Staples, the bottom line is that I wouldn't have even taken it to begin with had I known all those guys were out so it's silly to just keep it. No regrets if these plays go 2-0, and I'll play a small parlay just in case that does happen. But I just don't like the looks of this situation tonight, and I have a bad feeling. I'm on a good streak and I'm not gonna fuck it up with some plays I'm not even feeling.

Bulls/Bucks U192 (-110 @ Greek)
Warriors/Clipps U205 (-110 @ Greek)

Haha. You know these fuckers will go 2-0 now, as per my luck. That's why I played the lil parlay, lol.

Sorry Juice. I know it's fucked up. What's even worse is that I may have made my last bet, with Neteller being done. This is just a shitty night all around.

BDK-

You dont have any other way to fund?

Worse comes to worse, BoDog will take a straight up credit card or cash from your checking.....:smiley_acbe:

aplous- I could find other ways to bet. I have locals I can use. I'm just so disgusted by my government, that it's sapped my desire to even bet anymore. I live in a fucking Christian theocracy, ruled by "values" politicians who claim to know what's right and wrong. I'm probably done with it all.

Captain Slap A Hoe said:

115-109 finish, GS wins
oh my dear god

*note - i never try to brag but this is the first time i've ever been dead on a number...in anything! let alone basketball :an_roll_laugh:

Killa head up, there are so many ways how you can bet and be happy ...

Back