JPicks

Pretty much a regular
5-5 since last update

Thunder +6
Spurs -3
C's -10
Raptors -4
Philly +110

Aslo have my eye on Indy and Golden State (along with the over).

Like all of the above. Have a .5 unit bet on Spurs minus 2.5, Toronto minus 4 and Nets plus 10. Fell asleep before getting to OKC but will likely be doing something there. Need to spend some time on the Sixer game but like it now. Problem is I seem to have clear opinions everywhere which is too many bets. GL

5-5 since last update

Thunder +6
Spurs -3
C's -10
Raptors -4
Philly +110

Aslo have my eye on Indy and Golden State (along with the over).

Like all of them and already on Spurs, Raptors, and Indi. Kinda waiting/hoping this OKC line rises. I'd worry about that over if you believe in shooters being 'too wide open'

GL today

How are Bucks not on your radar? Classic b to b vs. Home rest. And their also finally healthy...you seem to undervalue one of best covering teams in league. They have been right there with Thunder for me all year as sources of profit...Heat are not THAT good...

GL on your plays tonight...

Like all of the above. Have a .5 unit bet on Spurs minus 2.5, Toronto minus 4 and Nets plus 10. Fell asleep before getting to OKC but will likely be doing something there. Need to spend some time on the Sixer game but like it now. Problem is I seem to have clear opinions everywhere which is too many bets. GL

Completely agree about the to many bets. Could easily add another handful of games myself. Good luck to you as well.

How are Bucks not on your radar? Classic b to b vs. Home rest. And their also finally healthy...you seem to undervalue one of best covering teams in league. They have been right there with Thunder for me all year as sources of profit...Heat are not THAT good...

GL on your plays tonight...

I don't get it. Are you saying that I undervalue them because the last 3 times I've bet a Bucks game I've been against them (2-1 for me) or because they aren't on my radar today? Obviously the Bucks are killing it ATS this year, but for me to jump in on the bandwagon at this point I'd get killed. Thunder have been sweet to me all year because I'm driving the bandwagon. This game in all reality should be on my radar, but I hate betting against Wade getting over a handful of points. In this scenario the Heat were recently blown out at home by the bucks and it could certainly be payback time in tonight. I doubt it happens though as the Heat are a horrid 1-5 ATS on b2b's.

Mild shift. Off Nets except first quarter. Nothing but home teams today. GL

After reading BC's trend thread I'm 100% with ya on avoiding the road teams today or I'd probably have the Wizards on the ticket as well.

Didn't mean it to come off harsh. Just love this spot for Bucks and hoped you were on it too to make me even more confident. Like the play even more after Miami's come back win last night...

Didn't mean it to come off harsh. Just love this spot for Bucks and hoped you were on it too to make me even more confident. Like the play even more after Miami's come back win last night...

Didn't it take it harsh so no worries. Was just a little confused. Honestly you should feel confident in the Bucks tonight. It took 41 minutes and 31 points from wade last night to get a 3 point win in Minny. There is a reason this team sucks in b2b's and it's because Wade carries the team by himself. 5th road game in 8 nights following close Lakers loss and close Wolves win. Plenty of reasons for you to feel confident about this one. Hell I may talk myself into playing them before the day is over. :shake:

Honestly I think part of confusion was I was thinking you had the power rankings that had them only -2 tonight but that was SF capper. My bad...

Love your plays on Thunder, Spurs and Raptors b.t.w.

Can't lay DD with Celts until they prove the funk is behind them though and while Philly is hot can't take them in PK spot with better Blazers team and no Brand still.

GL on all your plays

Did you hear the one about a naked Eddy Curry approaching his driver and telling him to touch it?

speaking about milwaukee
What do they eat in Florida giving them 3 point shooting precision ?
Miami now 6-6
well 8-8 as i typed

Daequan Cook. 6-6 from 3pt line in the 1st half. Bucks did a great job to tie it up at half down 11 with 4 minutes to go. Think they carry it into the 2nd half.

Bucks 2nd half -3.5

Hit the Spurs ml in-game -110'an_horse':cheers:

A little upset with myself that I didn't notice that I had live betting for that game as well. One should never bet a side before the game starts if in-game is an option as there will be option for a cheaper price about 90% of the time on whoever you like.

brewer - I think I can speak for JP when I say, Okie is a covering machine, and were 7-0 ATS their last 7 at home before tonight. Add in the fact a slew of home teams were expected to cover tonight...

you might need to edit your last post JP. The word little no longer is adequate. Still a good night:cheers:

:moose:

A year ago I'd agree with you, but I'm pretty much over being upset about any one loss at the moment. Can it change in a week? Sure, but I feel like a robot at the moment when it comes to the NBA. Got lucky with the Indy/Det game going to OT to get the over so I surely can't complain about the Spurs shitting down their legs. The only thing I really take from it is yet another lesson. That lesson is to check the games that will have live in-betting and see if I plan on playing either side.

Congrats to yourself for a nice victory as well. Well earned.

what was it about the thunder that made them a play for you?

A slew of things honestly. Made a mint on the OKC ML in fact as once I heard Millsap was out I had zero doubts that the Thunder would roll. The Jazz SUCK against medicore teams on the road. Losses this year @NY, @WAS, #CHA, @CHI, @MLW, and now add OKC to the list. They were the same way last year. When they play good teams on the road they do SO much better than when they play the bottom half of the league. I have no idea why, but it is what it is. Thunder are certainly on the upswing and have covered everything over the last two months. Perfect spot for them to get a win over a WC playoff team. Funny thing is the Jazz will likely blow out Memphis and beat Dallas to finish off the trip now. Seen it a dozen times. BC's trend thread about home teams was the icing on the cake for this one. If I said I really only had one unit on this game I'd be flat out lying. This game alone has left me with a big smile on my face tonight.

brewer - I think I can speak for JP when I say, Okie is a covering machine, and were 7-0 ATS their last 7 at home before tonight. Add in the fact a slew of home teams were expected to cover tonight...

Exactly. :shake: My only worry is this is the game that takes the rest of the value out of the Thunder. They've certainly been my money train so far this year and I'd rather it didn't end, but it looks likely.

Back