1/13 BeLIEve811 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 60 - 36 - 2

1-0 Last night with a short card. Nailed Utah 1H in a blowout. Tonight is another good spot:

Miami Heat Basketball 1H - 5

Line will probably be like 5. My book doesn't have it up yet. I'll post it when I get it tomorrow. I'd play the line up to 6, so it shouldn't be a big deal. Portland is off 2 upset SU road wins. Miami has their swagger back. Lots of confidence after beating SA at home. And Shaq is back! These two teams met on 1/7. I can't remember if Wade played or not. It was that whacky game where the line changed back and forth. Miami snuck in a win by 3, but came out flat and trailed by 9 at the half. Expect them to come out fired up tonight. Expect a letdown from Portland after the big Wizards win. I like the spot for Miami, too. This is their final game before the All-Star break. After the break, they got a tough schedule. At Houston, At Dallas, then home vs. Cleveland. So, they really would like to head into the break with a win.

Key stat: Portland avg. 40ppg at the half in the last 5. That won't get it done against a team who is clicking on all cylinders right now.

Last edited:
If any of you guys have a 1H line at your books, could you let me know? Thanks. My book won't have the lines up until 10:30am in the morning. I'd like to have an idea what # I'll be getting. Any help is appreciated!

GL

I like the motivation for the Heat tonight, win this game and be at 26-26 going into the allstar break. After which they get Riley back and can start focusing on the 2nd Half of the season. This is pretty much all they could ask for after having to deal with Shaq's injury and Wade's wrist troubles. So the impetus should be on the Heat for a strong start in tonights game. No reason to make things more difficult then needed.

Back