1.00 NFL snake

STEED

CTG Partner
Staff member
Who is in this year? Egg said something to me last week about getting it going.

Same rules we had last year (or year before, don't remember). Must have one team per division...

4 total players, egg and I are in and that leaves two spots. Winner take all.

why are we in a rush? let the preseason tear all the ACLs it wants to and we'll draft the week of

Huh? Its a week before the opener. It’s not fantasy football lol

Likely in a rush because last time we tried to coordinate something like this it took 2 months.

Last edited:
steed i've done this a million times on here and have had no issues completing a draft.

If watson rips his acl then that completely ruins everything, we can start this 9/6 and still get it done but let's shoot for 9/3

And I’ve done this a million times and never lost because we drafted a week early. A player getting hurt when drafting teams does not “ruin everything.”

That being said, not available weekend of 9/3...it is a holiday weekend and won’t be around the site.

Good for whatever before that, or after.

I work from home next week so I do have more flexibility on time of day and everything. It doesn't have to be late night for me.

Lol same here. Not a big deal, just crazy he picked the date and everything. Alright well I’ll keep checking until about 11p Eastern

Back