09/03/18 NBA bet

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Record for this season:
5W - 4L - 2V
+9.7 units

LA Clippers - Cleveland Cavaliers

I think that two of my losses this season were on Cavs games, but I will try them again tonight.
Clippers have a lot to play for, since they are trying to hold on to the playoff spot in the extremely tight Western Conference, but it doesn't mean that Cleveland lack motivation. While Cleveland and Bron aren't getting excited about regular season, they are only a game and a half ahead of 5th place and I doubt they want to go through the playoffs without any HCA at any series...
Cleveland also tries to correct the course of the ship and show some stability (in a good way) and getting a few wins against decent WC opponents is a nice way to do that.
Looking at Clippers roster without Galo, Bradley and of course Beverly - they aren't too impressive. The fact that Rivers is a starter says it all for me.
Cleveland to win, 2.03 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Best of luck everybody!!!

8-1 on Friday and yet they may lose.
Think I am playing Clippers first quarter and first quarter over myself

Good luck divol. I don’t think the Clippers have really depended on Galinari or Beverley or Avery that much this season to really miss them much. That said, Clippers haven’t looked right the last couple of games so things might go your way anyhow...

They never really depended on them, but on the other hand, they basically depend on LuWill to have a good season all season and it's something that is hard to count on...
Cleveland anyway, continues to prove they shouldn't be trusted...

Clev is no bet
awful team chemistry and havin to get in brons head to see if he cares nite after nite is not worth it staking

Back