07/07/07 In-Game Thread

dam, i hate watching my team get smash like this but in the intrest of money i'll take this good start. sorry about going against you renew hope the rest of the day goes good for you.

Matt Diaz crushed that ball the opposite field, deep Right Center, too bad in Petco's thats over 400 and just a double not a HR

greene crushed a HR off of Reyes last inning

Reyes laid down a nice bunt and now the Bravos are starting to hit Wells, lets go over.

1-1

lol. bradley is playing his 1st game for the pads and makes a great catch after a potential big error. almost runs into cameron and makes a bare handed catch after its get juggled.

3-0 m's, niiice

yanks up 1-0

harden is not ready. He cant locate the plate worth crap, they'll pull him by the 4th inning prolly

francouer gets a hold of one, 2 run shot down the rf line

oh the padres are in trouble. wells just got thrown out of the game and boy he is ANGRY. he just threw the baseball after getting ejected and arguing and still going.

nice, need the A's to get some runs or M's to just put it away right now.

Wells didnt say much but he mustve said something bad to the ump. took him maybe 20 seconds to get thrown out. Doug Brocail just off the DL is in for the Padres

cameron just hit a 3 run HR, pitch right down the heart of the plate. Reyes is getting very shaky, cant find the plate.

M's bases loaded and 1 out and Beltre struck out. sad. The A's cant even get a hit off of Felix, I am not liking my chances at the over unless the M's score when they should

bout to go 0-3 in baseball and win my cfl game.. i should really just stick to tailing those guys, i can't pick shit in this fuken sport.

Taking dodgers and under 8 late game...

The Brewers game is terrible, there is no team work involved in their offense today..

what a terrible day of baseball.time to get drunk for the 2nd time today. peace out and good luck guys

Back