01/12/18 NBA Bet

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
Record for this season:
5W - 2L - 2V
+23.7 units

Missed a few good spots because was abroad and had other things to do, but hope to finish the first half of the season well.

Indiana Pacers - Cleveland Cavaliers

Cleveland off two very tough losses, getting trashed B2B by Minny and by the Raptors and now play in Indiana and after two days off, on MLK day play the Warriors.
Obviously GSW is a huge lookahead, but on the other hand, off two bad losses and against Pacers that are 2 - 0 against them this season, hard to believe that Cleveland will come to the game relaxed and take it easy. The very bad beatings (a lot of garbage time) + pretty nice schedule should be enough to counter the B2B factor and the factor that Turner is out should help Cleveland here (I know Turner didn't play in Cleveland as well and still Pacers won).
This is not a statement game, but somehow, I doubt Cleveland will come to the Warriors game with three losses on their backs. After everything that happenned last night, I expect Cleveland and LeBron to respond.
Cleveland -2, 2.03 odds - 7 units play - Pinnacle

Best of luck everybody!!!

I took them last night thinking surely they got blown out at minny, they show up at Toronto with no Lowry, on national tv, and make a statement. Boy was I wrong. I agree w your thinking, just not sure I can stomach them again rn.

Good luck on the play. I like the "spot play" style yhos year. It seems to be showing very good results.

Good luck on the play. I like the "spot play" style yhos year. It seems to be showing very good results.
Thanks mate, just barely have the time to research the league, so trying to focus on plays I feel strongest about.
As for Cleveland, I think that their bad ats stat effected the line already. Start of the season, they would have been around 4 points favorites in such spot...

? Sorry but lean opposite.
In favorness it is a better day of week.
By the way I am Not interested in GS either

Good luck divol. At first I thought you might be wrong because Isaiah Thomas is really dragging that team down right now. But I see now that Thomas won’t be playing tonight so things might turn out just the way you have it planned...

Good luck divol. At first I thought you might be wrong because Isaiah Thomas is really dragging that team down right now. But I see now that Thomas won’t be playing tonight so things might turn out just the way you have it planned...
The guy has played 4 games. Whatever problems the Cavs have go deeper than that.

I wasn’t clear if it sounded like I was blaming all the Cav problems on Isaiah. But for right now, for the last 3 games shooting 12 for 39, largely out of rhythm, he’s making games tougher to win than they were already going to be.

Only the cavs.....2 times this week have over 20 point lead and choke on the ats win. Was up over 20 in 4th against magic barely won....then today......
Bars right, some teams u better off not touching....

Only the cavs.....2 times this week have over 20 point lead and choke on the ats win. Was up over 20 in 4th against magic barely won....then today......
Bars right, some teams u better off not touching....
They burned me big time in Orlando. Done with them.

Very surprising loss, the way they lost it. To have a huge lead and end up losing by two points... never would have guessed...

Back