• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***World Series In-Game***

You think? Feels like images of 1/2 tongues and 1/4 jaws being removed would dissuade.

Doesn't seem like many dip any more but I could be missing the boat. Happens often.
I don’t see much tobacco use at all anymore (but perhaps that’s because I’m in Chicago now)

Yeah, I don't see the bump in the lower lip anymore.

That's why Devers and his cheek seem like such a big outlier.

Yeah, I don't see the bump in the lower lip anymore.

That's why Devers and his cheek seem like such a big outlier.
Urias the pitcher for the dodgers had a dip in last night. So you see it now and then. I believe you have to be grandfathered in now so you won’t be seeing from the new players coming up.

Urias the pitcher for the dodgers had a dip in last night. So you see it now and then. I believe you have to be grandfathered in now so you won’t be seeing from the new players coming up.
Really? That’s wild. I dip a bit so I notice it. Still around looks like

Rubbing his right ankle like a sprain or twist I assume? Tough if it is, on the pushoff foot and sadly even if it's a week to 10 day injury it might not let him pitch again

Interesting to see who the Braves bring in for the 7th. Do they try Matzek for 2 innings tonight?

So I go into the other room away from my TV for like two innings, and all the while I'm hearing cheering from the TV so I'm thinking, 'OK, maybe this over is making a comeback.' And I walk out and it's still 1-0. Hahahahahahahaha

Have to chime in with my annual mention of how absolutely idiotic the 2-3-2 series format is in every sport it’s used.

There should NEVER be a series that has a chance to end where the team with “home field advantage” played less games at home than the team with the worse record. It’s completely pointless and seriously makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Whatever excuse they used in the past with travel is non-existent in today’s day and age and has been for a couple of decades.

Have to chime in with my annual mention of how absolutely idiotic the 2-3-2 series format is in every sport it’s used.

There should NEVER be a series that has a chance to end where the team with “home field advantage” played less games at home than the team with the worse record. It’s completely pointless and seriously makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Whatever excuse they used in the past with travel is non-existent in today’s day and age and has been for a couple of decades.
They just need to stretch series out few more days(take breaks after games 2, 4, 5 and 6.

They just need to stretch series out few more days(take breaks after games 2, 4, 5 and 6.
Now that it's become common to stretch into November anyway, why not throw another wrinkle in and get a couple snow games in the Series?

He got two innings out of him. No need for anymore. I don't know why he didn't start Wright last night or Minter or Chavez tonight.

I realize Davidson and Lee were going to pitch anyway, but it's just different starting.

Tie game. That's on Snitker. Starting the kid didn't work last night. Sure as hell didn't work tonight.

The 2-2-1-1-1 format is one more day off. They could even do without the day off after the travel day...they do it all year long to beign with. Don't necessarily need to abandon the day off, but its not "home field advantage" if a team can lose a series in which they played more games on the road as the top seed. It has the opposite effect that "home field advantage" is supposed to have.

And of course Minter picks tonight to stb. If you walk Maldonado there, you deserve whatever you get.

My trend failed today. Gotta say, would've thought after a 4-0 start that Atlanta would've immediately switched to a all-hands-on-deck approach regards their pitching intentions. Just decide to get all the best available arms up and ready to see the WS out here and now with such a lead. Looking at the box score, it seems little short of moronic letting Davidson come out to pitch the 3rd.

Need one more K by Fried then Braves to hold on

Parlays need under 9.5 too

Back