• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***World Series In-Game***

That you're hitting Walker Buehler while standing in the shadows looking into the sun, I mean, that's damn near team of destiny shit.

I'm not entirely convinced four runs wins this game. Also, the fuckeration of that last inning was bad for the Dodgers, but the length of the inning lets them get one half inning of batting in the shadows max. That's a win.

I'm not entirely convinced four runs wins this game. Also, the fuckeration of that last inning was bad for the Dodgers, but the length of the inning lets them get one half inning of batting in the shadows max. That's a win.
If Freeman gets a hit there would've been hard to overcome. Still long way to go.

Meals single-handedly fucked the Dodgers today.

Was most likely going to be Dodgers still leading 2-0 right now.......instead, his fuck-up has created a 4-2 Braves lead.

He's probably already receiving death threats.

I left for what felt like an hour and a half and somehow I only missed like an inning.

Let's get a comeback here, LA. Or, you know, 'a' run so we can call this over over.

I did not.
1 out, bases loaded...... Two strikes, think it was 0-2, Buehler threw an absolute perfect pitch, strike 3, when they show the pic of the strike zone literally the entire ball was in the zone, bottom outside corner.

That was 2 outs, assume he takes care of business on next guy, inning over.

Instead, turns into 4 Braves runs. And here we are.

1 out, bases loaded...... Two strikes, think it was 0-2, Buehler threw an absolute perfect pitch, strike 3, when they show the pic of the strike zone literally the entire ball was in the zone, bottom outside corner.

That was 2 outs, assume he takes care of business on next guy, inning over.

Instead, turns into 4 Braves runs. And here we are.

Ooooh, yeah, that one I did see. Completely blown call. But I'm just assuming Meals is on the over with me and was trying to help out a bit after the Dodgers failed to get more than two in the first.

Meals completely changed this whole series, potentially, with that one call...... Yes, long way to go, but, looking like we would have a 2-1 series to now a 3-0 series off that one missed call.

Meals completely changed this whole series, potentially, with that one call...... Yes, long way to go, but, looking like we would have a 2-1 series to now a 3-0 series off that one missed call.

Yep. @KJ called it. That call completely got into Buehler's head and fucked him up for the whole inning. Huge swing too, because they'd crushed Morton in the first. Suddenly that dude has all the life in the world. Even if the Dodgers come back and win this game that call may have changed the series based on how much longer it kept Morton in the game.

Buehler did what very good pitchers don't do, melted down of the missed strike

BTW Jerry Meals has been this way since I've ever paid attention to ump stats

Guarantee Scherzer wouldn't have let that blow him up, missed strike/balls are called all the time. He didn't change the series, Buehler did.

Also lets remember when they praised Prior for barking at the plate, that certainly didn't do any favors in trying to calm down the pitcher

Hrumph, I was thinking about the Astros TT over. Probably better that I laid off. Joe betting baseball is a dicey proposition.

1-0 Houston, btw.

I'm on Dodgers -1 and hated to see it but coming unglued after that is NOT what good pitchers do

Back