• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***World Series In-Game***

Really is nuts that players still don't understand that umps like Eddings is gonna make you swing the bat

I'd think every team would have those stats at their disposal

“People will be talking about that call for a long time.”

No we won’t

It was Wilmer Flores, batting .091, with 2 strikes. Hell, the fans weren’t even cheering - you could hear a pin drop.

Garbage call though - you don’t see blatant misses like that too often.

New rule will be in effect for sure...horrible call...cant end any game like that not even preseason...ump.behind the plate has to make that call..

The over really doesn't need anybody leaving the bases loaded, but the Condor making Altuve look foolish is good for a Joe's soul.

Also, that play by Hernandez to save two runs
was fucking fantastic.

The over really doesn't need anybody leaving the bases loaded, but the Condor making Altuve look foolish is good for a Joe's soul.

Also, that play by Hernandez to save two runs
was fucking fantastic.
Yeah i’m on over too. 4 runs on 14 hits and 4 BB is hard to do…

Ironically Altuve is the ONLY thing about Houston that is right for me

I'm sure I'd love him if he were, well, I wouldn't trade Tim Anderson for him, but you see what I mean. Altuve's better, but I like TA more and I think he's perfect for the Sox.

Pretty loud statement by the Dodgers that you're going to need to score some runs today to keep up, Atlanta.

Or maybe that's just what those of us on the over heard. Hahaha. Go runs.

Yikes. I saw a different ump today besides Jerry Meals. My under bet is going to be toast early

With a bullpen game tomorrow, the Braves could be in big trouble if Morton doesn't give them innings today.

What worries me, @Ryno14, is if Beuler (sp?) settles down after that first inning. Two on, nobody out, you need to produce a run there and they got nothing. If he locks in, this total may need the Dodgers to carry it into the later innings.

With a bullpen game tomorrow, the Braves could be in big trouble if Morton doesn't give them innings today.

Obviously it's still the first inning, BUT if this were to go sideways on the Braves, it could also get into their heads given their record in LA this year.

Man, if I'm the Dodgers, I'm not swinging at anything but a belt-high fastball right now. Morton's command is all over the place.

Good job by the color dude to bring up those shadows. Would like to see these teams put up some numbers through three before like innings 4-6 gets weird with pitches coming out of the sun.

Watching Morton alot, when he's fighting it, he throws a ton to 1st. He's struggling
Tend to notice this by most pitchers, nothing like watching a closer go to first a few times or faking to 2nd, almost guarantees you're losing

The shadows are about to be a factor.

Yep. I imagine this is the kind of thing that drives Dodgers fans nuts in this series. They could have put up like six on this guy in the first inning. Now he's going to probably get into the 6th and save their bullpen day for tomorrow.

Back