Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

***World Series In-Game***

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
And they bumped that total up to 10 tonight to try and get ahead of this. It still may not matter.
Had to take it at 10.5 live because I didn't realize the game had started

Already have it tied into a parlay w/Dodgers -1 which looks worthless now

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Had to take it at 10.5 live because I didn't realize the game had started

Already have it tied into a parlay w/Dodgers -1 which looks worthless now

I'm rooting for you. Mainly because any comeback gets that total. But also because I was 'this' close to being on LA with you today.

KJ

KJ is my name, naps are my game.
Bet those people that left early are glad they're probably still stuck in the parking lot

Frank Costanza

Lots of jaw dropping things in sport but a clutch HR is about at the top of the list, especially in the playoffs - player reaction, on both sides, and just watching the fans behind home plate and their reactions.

So good to have fans back in stadiums, in every sport.

L8kersFan74

Would y'all believe I missed that whole damn thing?

Had to go to store, not checking phone...... Come back, saw message somebody saying "BELLINGER"......check phone, 6-5 Dodgers. Wowwwwwww

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Well, that series just flipped. My buddy and had already gone through the off-season moves for the Dodgers.

I was just texting with a friend in LA. They were doing 'exactly' this same thing. Cursing Dave Roberts, thinking about the off-season. Now it's all, 'Off-season, what off-season?' Hahahaha.

Inspekdah

Friend of CTG
Game over. Sox overachieved this season big time in a league with no great teams. Astros about to go to the WS with the worst pitching staff of all time.

twinkie13

Slices of cheese? Pfft
You gotta love women. At a little touch and go’s home and it’s just too much for them to handle.

There was like ONE day last week, I think Wednesday there was a total blank slate. She couldn’t belive it….NOTHING sports wise?!

You should see her face with NBA starting tonight hahaha. “Didn’t this just, like…..end?!”

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I almost bet Freeman's total bases over 1.5 too, mainly based on the price. Then I thought to myself, "Joseph, you do not know anything about Freddie Freeman other than his name, stop being stupid."

Let that be a lesson to you all, be stupid more often. No, wait, that's a terrible lesson.

Bet at Betanysports.eu