• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

World Cup Plays (Thread) One bet every match

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Ecaudor +139 vs Qatar
England/Iran under 2.5 -154
Netherlands -168
USA +167
Argentina -1.5 (-173)
Denmark TT over 1.5 (-141)
Poland +183
Australia +1.5 +107

Morocco +0.5 (-125)
Germany/Japan over 2.5 (-141)
Spains -1.5 (-190)
1st half and both teams to score Belgium and NO -114
Switzerland/Cameroon under 2.5 (-170)

Uruguay -130
Ghana +1.5 (-154)
Brazil/Serbia over 2.5 (-127)

Iran +.5 -128
Qatar/Senegal BTTS +125
Ecuador +.5 +104

USA/England over 2.5 -121
Tunisia pk/-.5 -119

Poland -130
Denmark +.5/+1 -114
Argentina -1 -104
Costa Rica +1.5 -155

Belgium +100
Canada over 0.5 goals -215
Spain/Germany over 2.5 -141
Cameroon +.5 +116
South Korea pk -122
Switzerland +1.5 -155
Uruguay +.5 -124

Ecuador pk -150

Netherlands -1.5 -160
Wales +1.5 -150
US +100
Denmark/Australia over 2.5 -114
Tunisia/France under 2.5 -120
Mexico//KSA over 2.5 -114

Poland/Argentina over 2 -163
Morocco/Canada over 2 -163
Belgium pk -118
Costa Rica +3 -150
Japan +1 +130

Last edited:
This 1st match is such a hard one to bet. Such a chance of some sort of fuckery. This WC gonna be a clusterfuck I’m afraid.

GL with your plays
Best to not go crazy on the first match, obviously now if Ecuador give up a shady goal the entire world will be all over it.

Neither of these have an offense that should score against the other's defense unless there is a random counter but that's tough when both will be playing deep.

Great match to bet beer money.

England looking way better than their form in qualifying.

US has to beat Wales.

The Dutch should roll.

Haven’t seen anyone wager on Aussie! What’s your intel on the Roos, @Capaholic?

2-2 -0.15u
England looking way better than their form in qualifying.

US has to beat Wales.

The Dutch should roll.

Haven’t seen anyone wager on Aussie! What’s your intel on the Roos, @Capaholic?

No intel. They are not a strong squad. But Fading France here and hoping for a 1 goal defeat. I think they can hang. Nervous that they will get down 2-0 and it’s a wrap but I like them to hang.

Congrats to all England over 7.5 backers

0-4 yesterday 4-0 today. Love this game lol. Would have liked the US and Poland ones and was way off on the other losses so far.

Match 2

Iran +.5 -128
Qatar/Senegal BTTS +125
Ecuador +.5 +104
USA/England over 2.5 -121

Love Iran tomorrow and think Netherlands game will go under

Good hit for us on Iran. I expect a cautious match for NED. I don’t think either wants to leave with a loss

Iran was an auto play for me based on the reaction to their performance Tuesday. I liked them a lot the latter portion of qualifying

Last edited:
Good hit for us on Iran. I expect a cautious match for NED. I don’t think either wants to leave with a loss

Iran was an auto play for me based on the reaction to their performance Tuesday. I liked them a lot the latter portion of qualifying
Yep. Total overreaction to the England game. Iran is actually pretty solid and will give the US a game!

Costa Rica +1.5 -155
Belgium +100
Canada over 0.5 goals -215
Spain/Germany over 2.5 -141

dig your iran and CRC plays, feels like fading the overreactions is a great idea (and may explain your Belgium play tomorrow too)

dig your iran and CRC plays, feels like fading the overreactions is a great idea (and may explain your Belgium play tomorrow too)

Spot on . Costa Rica was always going to lose that Spain game. For us, it was great that they looked so bad. I think Japan at -250 odds is crazy

Belgium, I think folks have buried them and that they are washed. You can’t put a price on the experience they have. They are a step slower but at even money there’s def value vs a worthy Morocco.

i'm not sure how worthy Morocco is, market seems to like Belgium tonight

I'm kinda chickening out but still backing CRC when i play under. Hope for goalless

Denmark/Australia over 2.5 -114
Tunisia/France under 2.5 -120
Mexico//KSA over 2.5 -114
Poland/Argentina over 2 -163

Leggo Cap!

Have come to the realization that laying the wood this round is probably the move, been trying to find dogs and plus money and I just don't think they're victorious until next round. Might be wrong, I'm digging for them but ultimately digging a hole ffs

Back