Bet at Betanysports.eu

%ALT_TXT%% MB NFL21 468x60 Jpg

********World Cup In-Game********

~Utah

Dad
I’ve sworn off 2H bets but if this game keeps going this way I am hard pressed to believe Canada doesn’t at least get 1

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I'm shocked how that went, basically game I expected but just opposite sides

Canada dominated possession and chances, belgium had 3 great counters, 1 goal, 1 other KDB made wrong pass or likely a goal, one hazard being pants

This is what it looks like when Belgium isn't on the same page. They were extremely lucky to get out of the first with that scoreline. (Also, Joe was very lucky to get out of there with a first half winner, thank you, Gambling Gods). KBD absolutely fucked the dog a couple of times, most notably on what was essentially a 2v1 where he fucked off and sent the ball the other way.

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I’ve sworn off 2H bets but if this game keeps going this way I am hard pressed to believe Canada doesn’t at least get 1

As someone on the over for the full game, I not only support this, but based on the way this game has gone, I'd be hard pressed to tell you we don't see two goals in the second half. The over needed an early goal desperately, and Canada's speed looks to be giving Belgium fits. Meanwhile, Belgium tends to be a great counter team. This feels like 2-1, 3-1.

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
It's crazy to watch the contrast between Spain who can't stop passing and Belgium who seem determined to stay on the ball at all costs. Give up the rock, boys, you have the talent to pass around this pressure.

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Going off the other games so far, with no goals and no injuries we have to be looking at what, nine extra minutes here?

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Yuck. That over deserved better. Good win for Belgium who clearly didn't play well. Get Lukaku back, get KBD back on his game, you have to think they're a different team.