• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

WM Phoenix Open - Form Sheets

Been away all week, hope you guys have /are doing well with the WM. 2 plays for me today-

Scheffler 68 or better -120, 2 units
Bradley top 20- +125 2 units

GL today and hope all your SB plays cash.
2-0 yesterday but managed to lose .5 units on the Bradley top 20 play. +1.5units for WM.

Buyer beware on golf plays with your books. I found the Bradley play on FD and expected him to keep pace, staying tied for 20th or better in the final round. FD and DK seems to pay on dead heat races, paying way less than you'd expect. To my knowledge, MGM makes it clear that ties are paid in full. If you have other books that pay ties in full, please do share.

GL this coming week.

Back