• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wimbledon 2022

Taking a small stab on Novak +150 at 1-1 1st set, not sure either is much better than the other

Novak looks like a loser at this point

Going to jump on Cressy if Sock wins this first set, nothing bigger til next week unless it's some incredible situation

ATP will be like wta once Novak and nadal are done. These guys are all scrubs
Yeah certainly won't be like the last couple decades

Zverev and Alcaraz will be top 2 by default. Will likely get a few runs in majors out of Ruud, Rublev, Hurkacz, even Sinner

Korda is probably the American with the best future imo

Shitsipas losing to Nakashima is great

But kinda wanted Kyrgios vs Shitsipas next round cause now who knows if he'll be motivated at all against Nak

It wasn't a match I was invested in and for some reason thought it was Nak vs Tsits, so it's Nak vs a nobody and Kyrgios vs. a guy that can't play on grass. Cool

Saw some hot chick on Twitter earlier saying she gets too many DMs of guys saying something like "let me fly you out to my place on a private jet" but all she wants is someone to say "I wanna take you to Minions: The Rise of Gru"

Nothing to do with Wimbledon but since this is the in-game I figured I would post it. I shot my shot tho

i mean c'mon tsitsipas dogged to crowd favorite bad boy Kyrgios?
Good call, 88% on Kyrgios yet line has barely moved

Only RLM in ATP of significance I'm seeing are De Minaur ( very significant) Fritz, and Dutch guy. Not spelling his name.

i'm not buying Kyrgios finally leaving his rockstar life behind. Tsitsipas has been on the track so many times, this isn't even a nervy stage like it would be later.

Badosa as the 4-seed sizable dog to Kvitova, who like Tsitsipas has not been able to get over the hump in a long time. I can't agree she wins 60% of the time

Took a lengthy night nap to finally stay up for this shit so damn right I'm betting it

Tan +3.5 +110 2*
Tomljanovic/Krejcikova o21.5 -125 4* (wanna buy a vowel?)
Brooksby -1.5 sets -170 3*

Probably go against Sock live but going to feel that one out. Probably a five setter that has no correct pre-match answer

Van de Zandschulp -3.5 -150 6*

Missed it pre match and lucky Gasgay got a quick game in to give this better odds

Not sure he loses a service game

Whoops that prediction went fast

Don't think he loses another service game

Playing live on De Minaur and Nakashima

Molcan/Fritz u38.5 -125 4*
Molcan/Fritz u37.5 -115 3*
Molcan/Fritz u36.5 -105 2*

Fritz -5.5 -115 3*

Never won a dime on this Australian wanker but he's the right play I think. Sucks he served first so need him to get broken to get a price.

Thinking Anisimova could hang with Coco was probably a fatal flaw

Taking Coco against her service games til this sorts itself out

69% on Kyrgios and line has moved slightly in his favor now

Thing is I want to fade Tsitsi but I want to fade Nick too. This should be a night match with drunken hooligans but they aren't doing Sat night matches which sucks

Speaking of sucks, Nick has mismanaged his whole schtick. Everyone is tired of it at this point. He's not a legend, tries to hard to be bad and sucks at it now. Was fun for a few years but you gotta win shit and he can't. Now it's a gong show.

Tsitsi was an all-time fade the first three months this year but once they hit the clay he became superman

Speaking of sucks, Nick has mismanaged his whole schtick. Everyone is tired of it at this point. He's not a legend, tries to hard to be bad and sucks at it now. Was fun for a few years but you gotta win shit and he can't. Now it's a gong show.
9ce126ec1e42c6b41e5a0d05fa23d3f5_w200.gif

If Sock loses this set I'm not sure he's fit enough for a 5th

He looks so slow already and getting bent out of shape

Back