• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wimbledon 2022

I'd make kyrgios - 300/-400 vs Norrie personally.
Hard for me to line Norrie because I'm not a fan

Interesting one would be Kyrgios vs Fritz, not sure it would matter because it would be a blind over for me

Hard for me to line Norrie because I'm not a fan

Interesting one would be Kyrgios vs Fritz, not sure it would matter because it would be a blind over for me
Did a very small amount of research on it several months ago and it sounded like they might be trying to stem the injury fades

It's across the board on draftkings, didn't really feel like looking up rules everywhere

Would really suck if they do that with golf, if they change it from simply starting to having to finish a full round

No better sport imo for injury fades

Jabeur -1.5 -135 has been bet

I'll pay to see Rybakina play basically the same perfect match she did today and Jabeur isn't going to double fault a million times like Simona did today either. Great match from Elena today, fun to watch but just can't see her coming back to back with that performance. I believe Ons has only double faulted 3 times the entire tournament.

Ready for Joker to bulldoze

Chicks doubles I'm just playing Krejcikova/Siniakove live if they get down 0-15 or 15-30 on serve for value, obviously it's infrequent

Hard to get value on the Czech chicks when they win the first point every time now

First set was pretty good

Prolly free money if you're cool laying -500 on the Czechs this game

Other team is dejected AF

Not sure who plays on DK but the -2.5 sets has moved to -205. Joker is still -200 on 3:0

Still can get Norrie not to win a set at -175

Obviously all three are the same wager

Not sure who plays on DK but the -2.5 sets has moved to -205. Joker is still -200 on 3:0

Still can get Norrie not to win a set at -175

Obviously all three are the same wager
Betmgm is a steal right now compared to this lol.

Haven't set up Fanduel or Twin River yet, any reason to outside of the initial deposit freebie?

Haven't set up Fanduel or Twin River yet, any reason to outside of the initial deposit freebie?
I have a FanDuel acct but haven’t used it in a few months. I think you may find slightly better odds for some games if shopping between that and DK. I’m just lazy and don’t like hopping between apps.

I think the look is a little cleaner than DraftKings though

No idea about Twin River

Reactions: KJ
First game I'm not sure any of Joker's points should have been his. Typical shit start for him I hoped to avoid

I have a FanDuel acct but haven’t used it in a few months. I think you may find slightly better odds for some games if shopping between that and DK. I’m just lazy and don’t like hopping between apps.

I think the look is a little cleaner than DraftKings though

No idea about Twin River
I have Caesars, DK, MGM set up and Caesars is at the baseball park (just opened), MGM at the football stadium, DK will be at the TPC in Scottsdale and by far the closest to me. Fanduel is where the Suns play, Mercury signed on with Twin River but since they play in the same arena as the Suns Twin River has to build a book down the street lol. Only other one I know of in the Valley so far is Barstool and they're at the Nascar track, that's the other side of the world for me and no desire to ever go down there anyway, never seen it, never will. I think you have to take three wrong turns to even find it.

But I’m about to completely ignore this match for a bit so just hoping he covers.
I need this to keep me alert, got a Zoom doc appointment in 3 hours and might have to wear shades so he doesn't think I'm on crack after sleeping in the contacts and waking up at 1am. It needs to be quick!

Norrie at 45% first serve rate, only broke once and wins 6-2!

Joker won less than 50% of his first serves in play. Ouch

Norrie at 45% first serve rate, only broke once and wins 6-2!

Joker won less than 50% of his first serves in play. Ouch
It's all errors

The great tennis from Rybakina yesterday...this is the opposite of that. Norrie just needs to hit the ball in ffs

Slap you are such a fan it's no wonder you lose unemployment checks gambling

Fans lose money, bookies love you

Joker vs sinner, when he needed it (3rd set) ramped up his first serve % to 80%+.... doing the same here in set 2... If he loses it, could be a mini emotional swing

Reactions: KJ
Joker vs sinner, when he needed it (3rd set) ramped up his first serve % to 80%+.... doing the same here in set 2... If he loses it, could be a mini emotional swing
Yeah his return is very off so far

Crazy how many balls he's hit deep though, that's something you don't see from a top player and in the first set it was bad

No, KJ you started it with your trolling. Both please just kindly use the ignore button for one another and carry on with others.

What's he king of by the way? You keep saying that but guy hasn't won shit

Used to love the theatrics but he's followed it up with a pretty mediocre career

King of what exactly?
King of being an asshole on the court?

King of being an asshole on the court?
I liked the theatrics to a degree but at this point he hasn't done anything to warrant them. The old school guys like Mac and Connors at least won a bunch, they're more known as winners that blew up at times. Not this guy.

Not shocked Joker was at -425 this morning, probably still plenty of value tbh although everything will be made about Nick being 2-0 against him. But not on Centre Court in a final.

As a fan of the game I'd like to see Nick win, he's a draw. Also used to dislike Joker but he's grown on me. I also know value, if Nick wins the first set it will be pound town on Novak.

But time to focus on the womens' final, such a fascinating matchup. Already on Jabeur but if Rybakina plays close to what she did yesterday it should be incredible. Very rarely get to say that about a WTA match.

Back