• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***Week 2 Lex***

Bit of a poster's jinx going on but it's early in the season.

Colts- Jax kept the Colts out of the playoffs last year with a week 17 blowout win. Give me Taylor to plow through the Jags d and get a win here. Ryan a bit of a concern here with no Pittman but I think the Colts will look much better this week. Indy by 7

Saints- Hate to go against TB but NO has the BUcs number. Thomas is every bit as good as before and Winston should be able to find him today. Low # because of Kamara but I think Landry & Mike with a little Hill sprinkled in gets it done. Worry is that Fournette goes off but Brady ain't mobile and I think NO looks to shore up the run D in this one. Saints in an ugly one.

Lions pk- Favored (barely) for the first time in a billion games. Both offenses looked great lw but this is Wentz so I expect regression sooner rather than later. Scary Terry is my main concern but I think Detroit is primed for a nice home win. Commander were lucky to escape with a win vs the Jags, not so lucky this time. Motor city lfg

Barkley- while I nearly opted to combine rush & rec, I just think this number is silly low. Maybe perception is NYG can't win twice or the Panthers D will shore up this week. I see quite a few wagers on the Panthers and I just don't think it's going to work out. I'm more confident in Barkley than the NYG as a wager so I'm rolling with it. He needs 16 carries @ 5ypc???? I trust Daboll to get the ball in his playmaker's hands often. Hoping he rips offa nice 60+ yd td early so I don't have to worry haha.

I feel like if I don't play the Fins/Ravens o44.5 I'm going to be kicking myself all week. Both teams gonna score 21 i just know it. Both D overrated- Miami d line can be had

Bills thoughts-

Buffalo cruised to an easy road victory and put the league on notice week 1. Many may look and think this is an inflated number (i know I did when I first looked). Again I ask where should the line be set? has to be over 7. The Bills offense had games last season where they started slow, got behind etc. then Allen improved as the game went on. But this team is different. This is their revenge tour and the Titans have had their number. Allen getting stopped on the goalline ly for the win loomed large in the playoff seeding. I don't think Buffalo is coming out flat in the first home game on primetime MNF

Concerns- Outside of turnovers (which were a bit flukey last week) only one that I can think of and it's run D. Buffalo looked great vs the run last week but they got hit with some injuries on the line. Oliver is out & Settle is doubtful, which thins out the DT position. Not what you want when going up against a monster. The Bills really benefit from being able to rotate in multiple d lineman so this potentially could wear them down should Henry get going early. I still think they will be able to slow down Henry, but if he's going early it will turn into a major concern down the stretch.

Offense

They looked unstoppable lw but they also never got punched in the mouth. Rams just didn't look as physical and Buffalo was shot out of a cannon. I don't think it's different this week.
Really missed on Gabe props as I thought they all just looked so easy haha. McKenzie+340 td saved the props though he played less of a part than I thought. I'll be looking into the numbers a little closer but offensively I think KNox is more involved this week so his props are worth a look- anytime td +150 prob getting played. Wish I knew what the plans at rb were because it could be a huge part of the game. Too many moving parts with Moss performing well to take any of the rds yds over..... though td props might be worth a look. This is a team that is now good enough offensively to find mismatches with multiple players.

Defense

Both rookie corners played well and it looks like they both may be playing quite a bit. Dane Jackson is questionable but not as questionable as the Titans pass game. Buffalo generated a ton of pressure from everywhere lw, and without a huge downfield threat, I'd expect pressure to come again. I think even with the injuries the Bills defense is a little underrated, but Henry will be a true test. No wagers for me yet but it's Bills- pts or nothing.

Bit of a poster's jinx going on but it's early in the season.

Colts- Jax kept the Colts out of the playoffs last year with a week 17 blowout win. Give me Taylor to plow through the Jags d and get a win here. Ryan a bit of a concern here with no Pittman but I think the Colts will look much better this week. Indy by 7

Saints- Hate to go against TB but NO has the BUcs number. Thomas is every bit as good as before and Winston should be able to find him today. Low # because of Kamara but I think Landry & Mike with a little Hill sprinkled in gets it done. Worry is that Fournette goes off but Brady ain't mobile and I think NO looks to shore up the run D in this one. Saints in an ugly one.

Lions pk- Favored (barely) for the first time in a billion games. Both offenses looked great lw but this is Wentz so I expect regression sooner rather than later. Scary Terry is my main concern but I think Detroit is primed for a nice home win. Commander were lucky to escape with a win vs the Jags, not so lucky this time. Motor city lfg

Barkley- while I nearly opted to combine rush & rec, I just think this number is silly low. Maybe perception is NYG can't win twice or the Panthers D will shore up this week. I see quite a few wagers on the Panthers and I just don't think it's going to work out. I'm more confident in Barkley than the NYG as a wager so I'm rolling with it. He needs 16 carries @ 5ypc???? I trust Daboll to get the ball in his playmaker's hands often. Hoping he rips offa nice 60+ yd td early so I don't have to worry haha.
Barkley finally has his legs back. I could see late last season he was falling a lot while starting to show flashes of his top flight ability. If he stays healthy he’ll have a monster season. GL

picking all the wrong leans

Mixon scores a td-113

Texans/Broncos o45.5

Cardinals/Raiders o51.5-112

3 units each

Back