• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 14 What Are We Learning

- Worried about suicide watch in Athens
- Brian Robinson is a warrior.
- Saban continues to lay frauds at his feet
- Very unclear how Jameson Williams caught only 9 passes last year at Ohio State
- Gundy shit the bed today, badly. Atrocious coaching.
- Compare and contrast w/ the other coach who won the game of his life last weekend, Harbaugh. Totally prepared and ready to go.
- Metchie's loss? How big.
- Oregon has the heart of a fence post.
- UTSA has the heart of a lion and plays its ass off.
- Bryce Young is sort of good
- Did I mention Gundy's bad coaching?

Michigan has looked good the last 2 weeks because they could run the ball....thats not gonna happen in the playoffs and there's no way Harbaugh is gonna be able to out coach any of the other 3 guys....by the end of the 1st quarter Michigan will realize they are out of their league and got lucky the Big 10 was ultra weak this season

Michigan has looked good the last 2 weeks because they could run the ball....thats not gonna happen in the playoffs and there's no way Harbaugh is gonna be able to out coach any of the other 3 guys....by the end of the 1st quarter Michigan will realize they are out of their league and got lucky the Big 10 was ultra weak this season
Bro, you obviously have something about Mich and it's costing you money.

Go back the last month, everything is anti Michigan. You gotta take the hate out in capping.

Michigan ran the ball very average last night except for the big one.

Bro, you obviously have something about Mich and it's costing you money.

Go back the last month, everything is anti Michigan. You gotta take the hate out in capping.

Michigan ran the ball very average last night except for the big one.
Lol. Theres no hate. Its college football. I think im even betting on or against them for the season. I just said they won't be able to run the ball vs Bama/Georgia like they have been able to vs the Big 10....I dont think thats a wild theory....

- Worried about suicide watch in Athens
- Brian Robinson is a warrior.
- Saban continues to lay frauds at his feet
- Very unclear how Jameson Williams caught only 9 passes last year at Ohio State
- Gundy shit the bed today, badly. Atrocious coaching.
- Compare and contrast w/ the other coach who won the game of his life last weekend, Harbaugh. Totally prepared and ready to go.
- Metchie's loss? How big.
- Oregon has the heart of a fence post.
- UTSA has the heart of a lion and plays its ass off.
- Bryce Young is sort of good
- Did I mention Gundy's bad coaching?
I will say that the Oregon D looked into it at least as the game was still a game. It‘s the offense that looked so lifeless from the start

Lol. Theres no hate. Its college football. I think im even betting on or against them for the season. I just said they won't be able to run the ball vs Bama/Georgia like they have been able to vs the Big 10....I dont think thats a wild theory....
Sure.

I hope you are even money but you also started that Franklin and Frost outclassed them (those were losses).

You had OSU. You had Iowa. I get it, we all hate certain coaches etc. But, that is a hindrance in handicapping. Gotta take the emotion out of it.

Harbaugh aint being out coached by kirby freaking smart on his worst day, come on now., Saban the only coach of the 3 you can honestly say is on a different level. This sounds like you have some kind of grudge or something, it certainly not based on reality. I agree michigan prob wont be able to line up and just pound it down uga throat but they did find a way to beat wiscy who has as good a run defense as anyone in the country. You really think uga offense is gonna just gash a michigan d that held osu to a very reasonable point total? sure osu put up a ton of yardage but they way better offensively than uga will ever be, the total is freaking 43 after all so oddsmakers seem to think both teams offenses gonna find it tough sledding.. i bet Harbaugh and company can come up with one or 2 shot plays that get them into the endzone or at least scoring range, they do that really well for being so "poorly coached", and uga is extremely aggressive so i would expect at least one big play if not a few out of michgan. Maybe im crazy but that what i see after watching these teams all year, not sure you have watched michigan?

another thing, just because running the ball will no doubt be tough i dont think that means they wont do it with at least a bit of success at times, this a very good rushing attack with now 3 very good backs that all bring something different and special to the table, they wont just be totally shut down.

how was the big10 weak this year? michigan, osu, iowa, sparty, psu were all ranked in the top 10 at one time or another this year!! minny was mostly a pretty good team, purdue was really solid, nebraska can play with anyone (just cant beat anyone) and in most power rankings were considered a top 25 team, how the hell was the big10 weak?

I'm still trying to digest Gundy's coaching inside the 5-yard line. Especially with a mobile QB. One of those 4 plays to end the game was a pass to a lineman.

Mind boggling.

how was the big10 weak this year? michigan, osu, iowa, sparty, psu were all ranked in the top 10 at one time or another this year!! minny was mostly a pretty good team, purdue was really solid, nebraska can play with anyone (just cant beat anyone) and in most power rankings were considered a top 25 team, how the hell was the big10 weak?
I would argue that Iowa, Sparty and Penn St are not very good, despite their records and rankings. I think Michigan and Ohio St are both very good. B1G did have really good depth this year, on par with SEC IMO

I would argue that Iowa, Sparty and Penn St are not very good, despite their records and rankings. I think Michigan and Ohio St are both very good. B1G did have really good depth this year, on par with SEC IMO
yea im not trying to say Iowa or psu were really deserving of being ranked as high as they were at one point or another, but they are good quality teams, psu beat aub, just think it insane for him to say michigan was "lucky the big10 was weak", i agree they were right there with the sec this year so winning this conf was incredibly impressive imo. certainly cant take anyone seriously who says they only here cause big10 was weak, that either hate or not paying attention!

I'm still trying to digest Gundy's coaching inside the 5-yard line. Especially with a mobile QB. One of those 4 plays to end the game was a pass to a lineman.

Mind boggling.

it was so awful, still cant figure out why they didnt run one zone read/rpo type thing where sanders had the option to give it or pull out and get the edge? ultimately even tho it cost me a little money im pretty glad they blew it, nothing would have pissed me off more than them slipping by a baylor team im still not convinced is all that great and then watching the committee screw cincy over and jumping cowboys ahead of them, that would have been a travesty so im glad they wernt given the chance to do it!!

Like Frank pointed out, mad respect to Jim for keeping his guys focused after the big win over Ohio State. Gundy could not accomplish the same. Jim is a man who has the attention of his players
To be fair how hard is it to motivate a team with a playoff spot on the line. You could say Ok State had a playoff chance but in reality not.

Well, I'll pass on Ewers. And that's coming from Austin where we need a lot of help.

We have plenty of soft and entitled players already.
Is it true that he made about a million in endorsements. Just think how much a guy like Tebow would have made under these new rules.

Is it true that he made about a million in endorsements. Just think how much a guy like Tebow would have made under these new rules.

Snaps at Ohio State: 2
NIL money at Ohio State: $3MM

Originally committed to Texas. Went to OSU. Wants(ed) nothing to do with the competition.

Is as flaky as his haircut.

DA4NV5QSB5BNZLFN56OOX3ZHSI.jpg

Back