• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 13 Discussion Thread

That is the one concern for me but it was an ingame injury & with a week's worth of preparation I think the oline won't be getting destroyed. Miami might very well play ball control just to keep the defense fresh- they still have to score to win. I tend to think SF won't have answers for Tua but I guess we'll see.

SF coming off b2b DD wins and only favored by 4.5. To me it's a bad spot for them.

49ers have faced one elite passing offense in KC

Mahomes

just to JuJu & MvS

12 targets 10 catches 235 yds 1 td.

Oh and Kelce had 6-98 as well.

What is Tyreek & Waddle gonna do? Sherfield as a third good for one long play a game- I mean how does he NOT get open in defensive schemes with those 2 alongside him?

Both these teams been bet on for me so I hear ya. Just don’t think it a good week to be having injuries to your tackles when you face this niners front. When it comes to 2 teams I really like it just natural for me to lean to the better defense (maybe outdated thinking to a extent) I’ll most likely use niners in our pick contest at -3.5 but doubt I’ll lay -4.5 at the window. I see rain in the forecast, I dunno if that benefits either cause I don’t expect either run game to have a lot of success since I’d think that where the familiarity could really come into play since both scheme run games more than rely on a individual backs talent, plus both d’s are tough to run on anyways. I could see a nasty field not being great for waddle and hill who way more twitchy than the yac bruisers in niners offense.

What going on w chargers/raiders for line to have flipped to raiders as favs? I’m as big a charger hater there is and find myself overrating raiders but I’m surprised if there isn’t some injury I’m not aware of. For most part ppl like the chargers. I think jacobs will chew them up but I don’t even want raiders as favs!

Back