• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 13 Discussion Thread

why can't babers mesh last year's offense with this years ? be a perfect combo, run and then 4 seems vertical next play. Guy did a 180 from last year. I think if they just put in devito and threw bombs they cover. Getting rid of the tempo was a good idea - but they can't even pass a lick now. Amazing.

why can't babers mesh last year's offense with this years ? be a perfect combo, run and then 4 seems vertical next play. Guy did a 180 from last year. I think if they just put in devito and threw bombs they cover. Getting rid of the tempo was a good idea - but they can't even pass a lick now. Amazing.

Why hasn't anything changed yet? Maybe the finale will be something different? Passed for 35% and 65y vs BC, 55% 46y vs LV and 43% 63y vs NCSt. After 1 or 2 games like that you'd think they would change? But repeat of ineffectiveness game 3. What will game 4 be? I don't think anyone can answer. Seems like they will suck again. Maybe Babers is checked out and wants a change of address?

Favored 4x, 1-3

Was favored by 2.5 in 2017, lost 52-62
Favored by 10 in 2013, lost 24-33
Favored by 3.5 in 2011, won 44-10
Favored by 3 in 2010, lost 41-47
very surprising considering gundy has some of the best ats results overall

very surprising considering gundy has some of the best ats results overall

Ok State D this year has been nothing other than fantastic. I do quietly wonder if the O can do enough if Oklahoma is able to crack the D and State has to respond in kind. Save for the game vs KU and vs TCU, Ok St scoring O has been kind of "just good enough" this season. I wonder that, but I also then think how Baylor and ISU kept OU under wraps and I would expect OSU can do the same.

over in the egg bowl keeps getting hit, i think both defenses better than most ppl think, supposed to be rain, i do think both teams will move the ball but dont expect a lot of explosive plays. ol miss games have not been sniffing their totals, think this a case of perception and reality not really matching up. it up to 65.5 now so even a 34-31 game stays under! i just have to decide if i stick with what i been doing with sec unders and playing 1st half to avoid late game offensive explosions that tend to happen in the sec now days.

over in the egg bowl keeps getting hit, i think both defenses better than most ppl think, supposed to be rain, i do think both teams will move the ball but dont expect a lot of explosive plays. ol miss games have not been sniffing their totals, think this a case of perception and reality not really matching up. it up to 65.5 now so even a 34-31 game stays under! i just have to decide if i stick with what i been doing with sec unders and playing 1st half to avoid late game offensive explosions that tend to happen in the sec now days.
Now that it’s been hit up, I like the under here too

With Washington State winning tonight, Oregon State can not win the PAC 12 North with a win Saturday. It's still a rivalry game so I wouldn't expect it to change how players approach the game, but that aspect does take something off of a potential winner-take-all game. Oregon wins, they win the North. Oregon State wins, Washington State wins the North.

An amazing box score from last year's Territorial Cup Arizona State at Arizona. ASU won 70-7. They "only" outgained UA 486-350, but UA was -7 TOs!

These assholes wouldn’t give me any props for the psu/sparty game, I was so wanting to get Clifford over yards and tds!! Best prop I saw on the board is:

Bc’s Garwo over 76.5 rush yards

Back