Bet at Betanysports.eu
Bet on Sports-Join MyBookie.ag today!
Bet at Betanysports.eu

Week 13 Discussion Thread

EL CAPO

why can't babers mesh last year's offense with this years ? be a perfect combo, run and then 4 seems vertical next play. Guy did a 180 from last year. I think if they just put in devito and threw bombs they cover. Getting rid of the tempo was a good idea - but they can't even pass a lick now. Amazing.

s--k

CTG Underdog Guru
why can't babers mesh last year's offense with this years ? be a perfect combo, run and then 4 seems vertical next play. Guy did a 180 from last year. I think if they just put in devito and threw bombs they cover. Getting rid of the tempo was a good idea - but they can't even pass a lick now. Amazing.

Why hasn't anything changed yet? Maybe the finale will be something different? Passed for 35% and 65y vs BC, 55% 46y vs LV and 43% 63y vs NCSt. After 1 or 2 games like that you'd think they would change? But repeat of ineffectiveness game 3. What will game 4 be? I don't think anyone can answer. Seems like they will suck again. Maybe Babers is checked out and wants a change of address?

EL CAPO

Favored 4x, 1-3

Was favored by 2.5 in 2017, lost 52-62
Favored by 10 in 2013, lost 24-33
Favored by 3.5 in 2011, won 44-10
Favored by 3 in 2010, lost 41-47
very surprising considering gundy has some of the best ats results overall

s--k

CTG Underdog Guru
very surprising considering gundy has some of the best ats results overall

Ok State D this year has been nothing other than fantastic. I do quietly wonder if the O can do enough if Oklahoma is able to crack the D and State has to respond in kind. Save for the game vs KU and vs TCU, Ok St scoring O has been kind of "just good enough" this season. I wonder that, but I also then think how Baylor and ISU kept OU under wraps and I would expect OSU can do the same.

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
over in the egg bowl keeps getting hit, i think both defenses better than most ppl think, supposed to be rain, i do think both teams will move the ball but dont expect a lot of explosive plays. ol miss games have not been sniffing their totals, think this a case of perception and reality not really matching up. it up to 65.5 now so even a 34-31 game stays under! i just have to decide if i stick with what i been doing with sec unders and playing 1st half to avoid late game offensive explosions that tend to happen in the sec now days.

survive&advance

over in the egg bowl keeps getting hit, i think both defenses better than most ppl think, supposed to be rain, i do think both teams will move the ball but dont expect a lot of explosive plays. ol miss games have not been sniffing their totals, think this a case of perception and reality not really matching up. it up to 65.5 now so even a 34-31 game stays under! i just have to decide if i stick with what i been doing with sec unders and playing 1st half to avoid late game offensive explosions that tend to happen in the sec now days.
Now that it’s been hit up, I like the under here too

s--k

CTG Underdog Guru
With Washington State winning tonight, Oregon State can not win the PAC 12 North with a win Saturday. It's still a rivalry game so I wouldn't expect it to change how players approach the game, but that aspect does take something off of a potential winner-take-all game. Oregon wins, they win the North. Oregon State wins, Washington State wins the North.

s--k

CTG Underdog Guru
An amazing box score from last year's Territorial Cup Arizona State at Arizona. ASU won 70-7. They "only" outgained UA 486-350, but UA was -7 TOs!

2daBank

Loves Exclamation Points
These assholes wouldn’t give me any props for the psu/sparty game, I was so wanting to get Clifford over yards and tds!! Best prop I saw on the board is:

Bc’s Garwo over 76.5 rush yards

Bet at Betanysports.eu