• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Week 10 Picks

Andy

2021 Season
9-7 (56.2%) +1.35 un

STEELERS -5.5

Too big a reaction to big ben out, mason isn't some massive downgrade from what they were getting at qb. pitt will still be able to run and throw all over this awful lions defense. and steelers defense while not as shut down as they used to be should be able to handle the lions at home. i dont see goff lighting it up, he hasn't been good. hockenson and swift are some nice weapons but their wrs suck. think laying 5.5 is low enough to avoid a back door.

Good reasoning...
heh thanks. i dont overthink the nfl with a bunch of math. mostly just look at positional matchups. imo pitt will have to lose turnovers by a couple for this to be close, or lions get a couple flukey scores.

embarrassing effort steelers. settled for too many fgs and their run defense was pathetic.

PACKERS -3

I'm banking a little on wilson not being 100% here. from what i have read he's coming back too early from this injury. also banking on the seattle defense still being a sieve, not sold on what they did vs the jags. Just gotta win this game packers. packers defense, esp the pass defense has been legit. shutting down mahomes and kyler murray last few weeks.

Packers pulled away late... 1-1 today so far.

RAIDERS +3

Raiders pass Def has been solid and mahomes hasn't been right. Can kc right the ship on the road in a huge division game? Defense played fine VS giants and Rodgers less Packers let's see if they turned a corner or not. I'm betting not. Las Vegas will score, this will be a close game I'll take a fg at home here.

Back