• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Wednesday, November 1st Thoughts and Analysis Thread

Eames..thanks for that update..I just read the Wash Pot Sports the other day and it said he was gone for a few weeks..

Ouch for him and Wiz..speedy recovery

gotta love bodog and no ml's (some right before tip off)!!!

gonna go back to pinny....fade and fuck everything good i ever said about bodog

KingKrunked said:
gotta love bodog and no ml's (some right before tip off)!!!

gonna go back to pinny....fade and fuck everything good i ever said about bodog

Duely noted:shake:

Indiana @ Charlotte

Decided to play this as we saw it getting hammered down. Caught an okay number at Pinny..better than the -1 Charlotte now is.

Indiana with a new system has been out of sync whole preseason. They committed 61 turnovers final 2 preseason games. ABC's had a great article about how Cralisle really isn't sure if they are ready for regular season..

I cannot see Carlisle and an uptempo system working too well..

Good home pup and some late steam...

Charlotte +1 +102

One total as well....Nets Vs Raptors

The new Sam Mitchell run and chuck system should lead to some crazy Raptors games this year. Horrendous defense will only aid the cuz as well..

A bit late on this number but I like it enough to still play it..

NJ-TOR Over 203 -110

Depending on how night goes perhaps a play on one of the 10:30 games

looks good bar, wit u on tha wiz,magic an roberts cats. good luck wit tha other games hope they all cash

Of course the last 2 added plays are going to screw me. Bobcats started off nice but have had a horrid 4th qtr. Most likely toast.

Raptors are putting up shots..74 of them in fact. Need to hit more than 29 though. Nets haven't been that good scoring(at least how i thought they would be against Raps)

Chicago looks great though.

smh212 said:
ORLANDO ML is the best play on the board IMO, nabbed'em at +120.

Great call here Smh, hopefully I am on the same side as you more often then not this season.

Nice 13 point win by your 76ers with AI going for 32, what did you think of their performance in this game?

Matt said:
Great call here Smh, hopefully I am on the same side as you more often then not this season.

Nice 13 point win by your 76ers with AI going for 32, what did you think of their performance in this game?

76ers is always good at early season.

Knicks doing everything they can to give it away....hopefully they don't get blown out in OT:bow:

HUNTDOG said:
thanks chief..on it..awesome night so far bro!

shit...that one looks horrid so far

Prolly go 0-3 on additions. I give myself too much time to think and cap the 'other' games today.

4-2 so far with 6.72 units to the good

2 pending..LAC ML and that Over in Oakland. Will look at halftime ideas in a few minutes

Adding

LAL-GS Over 102 +103

I am pretty sure game total is taost but I see more scoring here in this half. Teams shooting.410 and .429 percent. Those go up and I think we see a big 3rd qtr here.

It will land between 103 and 117 for half.

Either way, if i get swept out west laste still 4-5 and up 3.72...that I'll be happy with. Hit one of the three and also will be happy.

Good luck, BAR. I'm writing it off. And worst case scenario up +3.5 units or so for the night.

Kicking ass my brother. Keep it up and good luck on the Clips and over.

Thank you for a 4-1 night. Hit Knicks +5, Knicks ML, Wiz +6, and Magic ML. Very, very nice.

rjurewitz said:
Good luck, BAR. I'm writing it off. And worst case scenario up +3.5 units or so for the night.

Kicking ass my brother. Keep it up and good luck on the Clips and over.

Thanks RJ. I am happy. Things got bleak in every one of those wins but ORL at some point tonight but came back and won for us.

I'm also adding the 2nd half over... GL BAR. Neither team has played well and they score 97. With it being a close game, I think this easily goes over 102

ou_sooners_1 said:
I'm also adding the 2nd half over... GL BAR. Neither team has played well and they score 97. With it being a close game, I think this easily goes over 102

I saw that in the INAGME ou...good to hear...lets get this one in to cap the night off

RambleOn said:
Thank you for a 4-1 night. Hit Knicks +5, Knicks ML, Wiz +6, and Magic ML. Very, very nice.

No problem Ramble. I am just glad the Knicks prevailed finally. That was a gut-wrencher no doubt.

Wow, somehow won that game Over and 2h over. What a blessing.

6-3 overall and +7.82 on night two

Yeah, BAR--2 lucky calls. The Laker over and the Knick ML.

I like it.

2 days tailing you and I'm 7-1 +7.46 units.

That doesn't suck.

Thanks Dreamer...glad you missed one of those added ones..

RJ, I tld ya first month is easy. Now, saying that it can get ugly for a few days..we'll see. Bascially working on Fridays card for next 2 days along with Football. I will see if I like a play for tomorrow in the morning. I wanted LAC to win tonight...would help the Denver spot

Huntdog-SEMCON baby

Nice night bar... that lakers game was messed up... i thought the lakers were down about 8 with 40 seconds to go in the half, and I saw I won the 1H play when I looked back later...

Fondy, only reason I played 2nd half Over was I saw that 48-40 yahoo halftime score..lmao

It worked out well

HEY BIG AL!!!!
Wuttup son? How's it going? Looking forward to a profitable season.

B.A.R. said:
Fondy, only reason I played 2nd half Over was I saw that 48-40 yahoo halftime score..lmao

It worked out well

I didn't even realize it was wrong until I just finished up my record keeping. Had it down as a loss, but I checked over everything and was like wtf... Always a good thing when yahoo is messed up in your favor.

xgod said:
HEY BIG AL!!!!
Wuttup son? How's it going? Looking forward to a profitable season.

Yo yo, good to see you made it to the gig XGOD. Should be profitable...it's been a helluva start. Hope you enjoy the forum.

That GS total was never in doubt...LOL....I ended up betting NOK and CHAR from the plane (talk about a degenerate).....nice night.

Back