• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Warriors vs Celtics Never in doubt NBA Finals Thread.

I actually think heat and gsw will be just as good

I have futures on gsw for conf finals and championship - so goooooo GSW!!!

Looney isn’t scoring 10/14 against the C’s and Curry will be miserable running from Smart. I don’t think Klay and Curry are in form enough to win a championship against a legit contender. Feel like GS can’t guard the perimeter without GP2.

GS will have home court though? No where near what it was in Oakland.

League would do well to aid the C’s to a ring. A lot of talk about Lebron fatigue, no need for big markets, etc. but the ratings surge I think is a Luka Beantown surge more than anything. Celtics and Bulls two franchises that push the needle for the league when great.

Celtics in trouble if Robert Williams can’t play. Of course heat have injury problems of their own. Just think Williams might be the most important cog as he the only guy on c’s who can check Bam without help.

I still think its Boston without a doubt

If everyone was healthy I’d agree, I think there def some doubt as is tho. Even if everyone healthy ya gotta have a little doubt with way C’s so up and down? they been so damn 3 point dependent the last 2 rounds. That was fine against bucks as they pretty much invite teams to take 3s by packing lane and allowing good looks, not sure they can shoot lights out 3 of the next 4 against heat who play good parameter d? I dunno they would necessarily have to shoot lights out from 3 to beat heat but seems like that what has happened in majority their wins.

I’m gonna stick w the thought Robert Williams is a huge deal, just dunno what Boston does about Bam without him? I have no doubt they can change up the d to prevent him from going off like last game but that gonna give heat shooters the chance to get hot. Of course butler injury looms large also, don’t think heat gonna win many games if he can’t play 35+ minutes and be effective, lucky for them they got out to such a huge lead before he left gm3 I didn’t matter.

Updated thread title again

This gonna be a GOOD finals
It's the only one that might provide a good game or two

Last couple weeks...let's just be happy we can gamble. It could be a good 6 games, maybe. One team has a lot more weakness than the other.

It's the only one that might provide a good game or two

Last couple weeks...let's just be happy we can gamble. It could be a good 6 games, maybe. One team has a lot more weakness than the other.
I’d be shocked if it goes less than 6 or 7

I think one team is vastly superior to the other so I'll say 6 but would be more surprised at 7 than 5.

Will leave it there. Actually have weakened on one side a tad so I'm ok with a line of say o5.5 games -150 or so. Likely 6 games though for me.

I think one team is vastly superior to the other so I'll say 6 but would be more surprised at 7 than 5.

Will leave it there. Actually have weakened on one side a tad so I'm ok with a line of say o5.5 games -150 or so. Likely 6 games though for me.
I’m guessing your lean is GSW?

I’m guessing your lean is GSW?
Well yeah but I thought it was Suns/Dubs/Bucks for the most part this season with C's on the fringe. C's krept up but man they play a way where against a team clicking on all cylinders they really need things to go really really right for 4 games and I don't see it with that crew. I kinda did a couple weeks ago but have resigned to them being that random championship team if it happens. Pretty big gap between the two after a bunch of playoff games imo

It def going 6-7. This beat to hell heat team took Boston 6! Dunno how dubs series don’t go 7 unless dubs win it. Dubs gonna keep playing that zone and Boston will do the same thing they did against bucks and fall in love with the 3. They be hot 1 day and win then won’t be able to hit broad side a barn the next. They damn sure ain’t gonna win any the games against dubs where they played like last night and only won cause heat shooters looked like the “make it rain” half retarded guy launching shots that have no chance to go in, Mfers woulda broke a couple windows if they were playing in the driveway!!

What sucks is 7 game series not worth a damn when every game decided by 15+. I’m preying we get a good finals but I’m not holding my breath: these been the worst long series in history of the league!! Boston/milw was only damn series worth watching the entire playoffs!! (I guess suns/New Orleans was ok). The deeper we have got the worse the games have been, when the hell has that ever been the case?

What sucks is 7 game series not worth a damn when every game decided by 15+. I’m preying we get a good finals but I’m not holding my breath: these been the worst long series in history of the league!! Boston/milw was only damn series worth watching the entire playoffs!! (I guess suns/New Orleans was ok). The deeper we have got the worse the games have been, when the hell has that ever been the case?
C's in Three

Crazy I think the Memphis/Minny series was my favorite of the postseason

Lots of youth, potential, flash, few really good games

lol just trying to get a rise out of you bud. Thought he was part of you team you root for....Sorry for being an ass lol. just bored chief

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
lol just trying to get a rise out of you bud. Thought he was part of you team you root for....Sorry for being an ass lol. just bored chief
He's on my team, he faded away at the end and yes, he's dirty

Have learned as a fan of multiple teams who can't win to spend no more than a couple hours dwelling then moving on

Thankfully Man City have filled that void the last decade, first front running team I've ever been a fan of and that takes some learning too

He's on my team, he faded away at the end and yes, he's dirty

Have learned as a fan of multiple teams who can't win to spend no more than a couple hours dwelling then moving on

Thankfully Man City have filled that void the last decade, first front running team I've ever been a fan of and that takes some learning too
But I can't lie, I like ripping on the champion of nut shots. CP3NS

But I can't lie, I like ripping on the champion of nut shots. CP3NS
Rather play defense against him and get kicked in the shit than take a jumper over Bowen in his day and shred the ankle. Can always ice the balls and be good in 30

Rather play defense against him and get kicked in the shit than take a jumper over Bowen in his day and shred the ankle. Can always ice the balls and be good in 30
I can't disagree man. What's on the drink menu for this evenings event, out of curiosity? Hell food menu as well....I am always looking for ideas

I can't disagree man. What's on the drink menu for this evenings event, out of curiosity?
Only vodka/Aha or Bubbly this time of year. 100 degrees already every day and have to entertain the uncle and drive for several hours Sunday before relaxing

Bout the time of year I'll throw in iced tea instead of the soda just to mix it up

I'm 47 and boring as shit with drinking anymore

I am 43. I am working with grilled chicken sliders, greek pasta salad, and in an emergency sausage and pepp pizza. Drinks... Goose of course and big wave

Only vodka/Aha or Bubbly this time of year. 100 degrees already every day and have to entertain the uncle and drive for several hours Sunday before relaxing

Bout the time of year I'll throw in iced tea instead of the soda just to mix it up

I'm 47 and boring as shit with drinking anymore
You seem like a pretty good dude my friend. Good luck tonight brother.

This isn't the in-game but lmfao at Barkley getting the "you suck Chuck" chants live on TNT and him saying "y'all suck too"

Crazy I think the Memphis/Minny series was my favorite of the postseason

Lots of youth, potential, flash, few really good games

Yea that one wasn’t bad, with wolves getting leads and collapsing so much made for entertaining 4th qrtrs!! I still gotta go with Boston/milw for best series but I’d go memphis/wolves 2nd. Im sure I’m biased cause I hit every game in the Boston/milw series until game 7, that obviously made me enjoy it more, lol.

The griz/wolves and milw/Boston series were both good for live bettors I’d assume. The team who got down thru 1st 3 qrtrs won a lot of the games!!

Warriors in 6
I took -1.5 and -2.5

If GSW win the first 2 at home, they might be worth a ML chase in 3/4, think they get at least one and close out at home

Always get the premium in g6 since it would be on the road

Back