• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

US Open - 2022 Official Thread & In-Game

King Slap

CTG Honorary Super Moderator
Sucks to see this. I wasn't a Rafa fan growing up because I hated his grunts and butt-picking. But nothing you'd want to see. Hopefully she's fine

The WIFE of Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal, Marija Ćiska Pereljo, was urgently admitted to the hospital in the 31st week of pregnancy.

The information coming from Spain is not very complete. "El Periodico" claims that she is in Palma de Mallorca, where the doctor is keeping a close eye on her so that things don't get complicated.

As stated, the doctor's recommendation is for her to be operated on, and she is in an advanced stage of pregnancy. She was admitted to the clinic on Monday, accompanied by her parents, as well as Nadal's sister, Maribel, who is her best friend.

Rafa is unfortunately not with his wife at the moment. Nadal is currently in New York where he is preparing for the US Open, but he is in constant contact with her and her family.

Anyways, IF Djoka isn't able to enter the US and play, then it's an open tournament for anyone really IMO

Fritz +2000 and Norrie +4000 pre-draw would be my plays future wise.

Kyrgios could be an ok play +2500. Since that woman sued him.

Hyped up for the draw

What a joke. US should be ashamed. Well, we’ve been ashamed of ourselves from about March 2020 on - but this is ridiculous.

Just raises Joker on the pedestal even more. “Do you know how many more ships he would have had son if there wasn’t tyranny in the world” we’ll be telling young kids 50 years from now.

More interested in the women. Garcia is pure valie the way she's playing.

Big fan of Sinner but he loses his cool very quickly. Hard pass. Fritz is value but Med will likely win.

Not the open, but laying down hungover watching this women's final of kasatkina/Saville and it may be one of the better women's matches I've seen in awhile

Yeah I can’t win picking my own tennis bets
Haven't even seen the WTA draw but a couple buddies that live for WTA are in agreement that Garcia/Badosa are the finalists. But again I'm not even sure they're on the opposite sides of the draw.

Garcia is on fire lately, if Jabeur can make the 2nd week she'll be a very tough out

Haven't even seen the WTA draw but a couple buddies that live for WTA are in agreement that Garcia/Badosa are the finalists. But again I'm not even sure they're on the opposite sides of the draw.

Garcia is on fire lately, if Jabeur can make the 2nd week she'll be a very tough out
I tailed you on Garcia.

Reactions: KJ

I have badosa 25/1

I took Brengle @+505
Ons injuries get to her I might have a chance of a w/o
Muchova +127
gonna lose Giorgi unless a miracle

I took Brengle @+505
Ons injuries get to her I might have a chance of a w/o
Muchova +127
gonna lose Giorgi unless a miracle
Didn't even realize she's hurt. So much for Ons, highly doubt she last through a major...she has to play aggressive to be effective.

Didn't even realize she's hurt. So much for Ons, highly doubt she last through a major...she has to play aggressive to be effective.
I dont know crap about this .Just followed a little more closely starting at Wimbledon, but I've been kind of disappointed in Ons. Hearing about her, I was expecting alot more.

I thinkthe abdominal inury has been awhile, but those take awhile

I don't think those linesmen can put that sign back in the Rus/Rogers match. Probably have to wait for a union man.

If Rus wins I'll be pissed, cuz I have wanted to take her for two days....didn't.

Pulling for Leyla and Nick (for Slap) tonight but certainly wouldn't be surprised if both get upset.

I am going to Flushing on Friday-Mon.

Was there a few years ago and Monfils pulled out after jamming his wrist in the first set of what was going to be a 5 set match with Nishikori and then he pulled out a few weeks ago with that ankle thing. Jack Sock retired last night sadly, wanted to watch him play some doubles, hopefully he can still go.

The night sessions Arthur Ashe tickets instantly went to 3-4k for the close tickets when Serena won her first match and last night was around 6k per. She will probably lose tonight, but if she could pull it out would have a decent road. Serena being +200 sounds about right.

I am going to try and go to a Alcaraz match. That guy could be the new truth that many of these young dudes I thought were up and coming contenders fizzled out from being.

Serena has a fair shot at winning I believe. Kontaveit's ranking is a bit inflated.

I sprinkled some ML on Serena. I figure she wins or gets blown out and doesn't cover the +4.

Serena has a fair shot at winning I believe. Kontaveit's ranking is a bit inflated.

I sprinkled some ML on Serena. I figure she wins or gets blown out and doesn't cover the +4.
Not a bad look. Tough to know what Serena shows up. If she gets frustrated and calls it then yea she will get blown out. If she plays like she did in the second set of the last match I think she will win. She was dictating pace the way she used to and ending points in less than 5 strokes.

Collins got the pay day. I don’t know much about tennis outside of Joker.

Rolling a chunk of it on the king @8.5-1.

Back