• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

UFC Vegas 32 Picks

Andy

2021 Record
30-20 +3.64 units

J. WILLIAMS -170
IMAVOV +144
ALLEN +100
MINNER -150

I plan on adding a couple more. If I have time I'll try to do some write-ups.

Imavov......heinisch has lost 3 of 4, imavov the younger bigger guy, thinking he can catch heinisch who is so hit and miss in his fights. imavov coming off a questionable decision loss to hawes where the ref missed some cage grabs by phil, some think imavov won. i like the dog odds here. needs to avoid getting wrestle-f*cked.

j.williams was a turd pick, i didn't think gall could hurt him like that. gall taking the back was a worry as williams has poor grappling skills. thought as the fight wore on williams would take over as gall often fades. but he had to survive the 1st round and obv didn't.

allen....soriano will need an early ko or he will gas and lose. allen will need to keep distance here, try and get soriano down and generally out-grapple and tire him out. think allen can grind to a decision. will be a close one, took the even money.

maverick....barber lost last 2, will be the aggressive brawler here and just eats punches. maverick is the better overall fighter, great fight iq. think maverick fights for the belt someday, she's just solid.

minner....trained by the local kc guy james krause so i'm naturally rooting for him. elkins has fought the whose who but he's been fading. elkins is the superior ground fighter, prob has the better gastank. elkins doesn't take damage well, really wears it on his face which doesnt help his cause. he has struggled in the standup against some low level guys. minner by dec i believe as i think elkins is just shopworn.

sandhagen...mentioned in the ufc thread that i think fading guys coming off long PED layoffs has been profitable. so fading tj, prove me wrong i guess. dont see him going 5 rounds.

Back