• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] First we'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we have experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

UFC 268 Picks

Andy

2021 record
51-37-1 +4.5 un

GREEN/GAETHJE Risk .78 un to win 1un

VERA -142

I never win parlays but giving another a shot. I felt the gaethje line was a tad high to play outright, chandler does have power. Green can be a bit of a wildcard too, sometimes he shows up sometimes he doesn't so didn't want to lay big odds there either. Even though I think both do win.

Cheeto Vera has to avoid getting taken down here, Edgar's only real path is his wrestling. Think this could be Frankie's last fight he's over 40 now and I think his chin is gone.

Leaned burgos, just some worry about that weird delayed ko in his last fight, never know how that ultimately will affect him. Odds a bit high given that risk.

Got green out of the way, easy winner there. Justin is who I wanted to bet more so getting plus odds on him now essentially.

Back