• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

***Turkey Week***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
Happy thanksgiving y'all! Wanted to wait until lineups came out but I locked in some props...

Amon-Ra yds o99.5+200

Stephon Diggs yds o99.5+130

Jamaal Williams rush yds o74.5+200

James Cook td+210

2 units each

+750
Diggs o94.5
Amon-Ra o76.5
Allen passing o281.5
Allen passing tds o2.5

+4000
Diggs o94.5
rec o7.5
Diggs TD
Knox TD
Cook TD

1 unit each

Jefferson rec yds o88.5

2 units

Jefferson o88.5/TD (+205)

+2985
Bills tt o31.5
Giants ML
Cowboys/Giants o45.5
Vikings tt o22.5

1 unit each

James Cook 2tds/Diggs 2td (+10000)

.25 units

Diggs props over I think he goes over every single #. Coming off a low target game and no tds the two games previous. Allen going to look his way no matter how many people are on him. While you can make a case for any of the wr of Knox to have a game I think Diggs going completely off is more probable.

Cook has been getting more touches every week and has the break out speed. Also really getting impressed with how he moves behind blocks in the open field. Let me preface this by saying I've been betting him to score for like 3 weeks- One of these games he's busting out for 2 tds and I'm not going to miss it when he does.

I can't lay the 9.5. I'm not playing against my team on thanksgiving but I can't lay the chalk pregame without seeing something first. IDK why but I feel like White may play. Lions Oline missing players offsets the D ends when I think the Bills interior could disrupt det just enough.

If the Lions are smart the pound the run like they have been. I think Swift could be a good wager too but I'm in enough on this tilt.

I'll most likely be on my phone looking for lines at the half while my family looks on disapprovingly.

Thanks C-man! Same to you

Giants 1sth tt o7.5-112

Giants+10

2 units each

Barkley rush & rec o98.5/ TD scored +205

1 unit

Tre White is up. Morse, Epenesa, Edmonds, Lewis, Spector, Sweeney down
Just came on to say the same.

Morse out is the biggest reason why I can't lay -9.5. I do think the Bills win somewhere in the 7-21 pt range.

Very interested to see how much Tre will play and where they stick him. Highly doubt they want him on Amon-Ra first game back but we shall see!

Last edited:
The more I think about it the more I think the Bills break out in a big way. All the talk of Allen ints in the RZ & not scoring 4thq tds it's ending today!

Happy thanksgiving y'all! Wanted to wait until lineups came out but I locked in some props...

Amon-Ra yds o99.5+200

Stephon Diggs yds o99.5+130

Jamaal Williams rush yds o74.5+200

James Cook td+210

2 units each

+750
Diggs o94.5
Amon-Ra o76.5
Allen passing o281.5
Allen passing tds o2.5

+4000
Diggs o94.5
rec o7.5
Diggs TD
Knox TD
Cook TD

1 unit each

That 40-1 looks juicy. I’ll bite

last two i know i know.

But I just realized if Cook scores 2 tds I only have it parlayed. I want to hit immediately

James Cook 2 tds+1500

Bills tt o16.5 1sth

1 unit each

Maybe the pats d really is good but I think they just played anemic offenses for a stretch. I think they are bigger pretenders than minny but who knows

9-15 +.4 turkey day. Vikings & Jefferson saved the night from near disaster.

Back at it today with props I see a couple potential bangers

Tyreek Hill rec yds o94.5-118

Tyreek Hill longest rec o28.5-115

Tyreek Hill rec o94.5/ TD +180

3 units each

Tyreek Hill rec yds o94.5/ 2tds (+650)

Tyreek Hill 2tds/Henry 2tds (+2370)

Rashaad White 2tds(+575)

King Henry 2tds (+375)

Michael Carter rush yds o45.5/ TD (+255)

1 unit each

Prop Madness!!!!!

Looking at team defense numbers you may be more inclined to play Jeff Wilson, and I can't fault that play at all. He should get a ton of carries with Mostert likely out vs a bad run D 5.1ypc & 14 tds allowed. Houston by the numbers looks to have a good pass defense tied for second best with only 9 tds allowed all season! This looks like a play very much against the numbers. But I think it's more a regression to the mean.

Houston is allowing 7.2 yards per pass despite only 9 tds allowed. 17 teams have allowed over 6.5 yards per pass, and 15 of them have allowed 14 or more tds. The Ravens have allowed 13 & the Bears 12. Houston to me is due to allow some passing tds with the way they have been giving up passing yardage. Enter Tyreek, who has been relatively quiet the last couple 6 targets last game & just 8 the week previous. Still had 143 & 1 td on 8 targets. He's a beast & I think he gets a bigger target share this week.

So I think the Texans are due to give up passing tds & Hill is due for a 150 2td kind of day. 2tds pays +420 but I think he blows by 100 today so +650 it is!

I think you could make a case for Henry yds prop over but I do think it's forever inflated. I'll take a shot at him to score 2tds in a game that might be back & forth. I think Burks yds over could be a great play as well as he gets more involved in the offense.

Jets are favored by a tuddy after not being able to score at all lw???? Tells me everything I need to know. Staying away from the spread in this one but I do think the Jets win/Cover & actually score tds. You think they have White throwing all over the place? Naw, they might throw some misdirection screens etc but I doubt they air it out. Carter is still the #1 & I think he gets more touches than James Robinson. The Bears have allowed a league worst 18 rushing tds & 4.7 ypc not so great either. Carter has had some bad numbers but he played the Pats 2x, Broncos. He ran all over Buffalo & I think there's a great chance he gets 60+ vs the Bears.

Rachaad White 2tds pure longshot having only scored 1 td all season. 22 carries last week and he shined, a big td day is on the way for him. Browns 16 tds allowed 4.8 ypc TB is successful working the pass off feeding the run game so I think he gets 20+ touches again. Yds over probably hits & td is only -105 but yeah give me the +575 I'm a gambler.

I know Waddle may look tempting at the lower number but when you think someone will get 15+ targets you play that person. Waddle+100 td looks nice too but I'm keyed in on Cheetah.

Looking into a couple props later, but want to see what's up with the earlies first.

Straight.

Dolphins-14

Raiders/Hawks o47.5

49ers-9

3 units each

Jets-16.5 +255

1 unit

v rare for me to be on faves but I see 3 blowouts. Nearly added TB but I can never get it right with them. Might jump in live there.

Last edited:
I bought out of the Commanders wager with +4.5... something isn't sitting right with me there. Looking back at past wagers I've been losing short lined faves like this quite a bit this season. Hopefully I don't regret it

I bought out of the Commanders wager with +4.5... something isn't sitting right with me there. Looking back at past wagers I've been losing short lined faves like this quite a bit this season. Hopefully I don't regret it
How i feel about buccaneers

Titans+1

3 units

Still getting disrespected at home. Maybe Joe Cool makes me pay but I think the Titans don't win pretty enough for ppl to respect or something? IDK King Henry LFG

Added losers and bought off a winner. Classic. And don't get me started on Tyreek

Rams+15.5/ +800

3 units/ 1 unit ml

Chargers tt o12.5-132 1sth

chargers-136 1sth

ekeler 2 td+340

Herbert o1.5 TD passes-175

2 units each

9-15 -4.39 sunday.

Tyreek Hill goes out with cramps & 85 yards

Etienne goes down in the 2ndq

Michael Carter goes down & each of his backups go over 60 yds

Bought off the Commanders & played the Titans

First time really getting boned on props.

Colts-2.5

3 units

Parris Campbell rec yds o47.5/ TD (+410)

Taylor rush & rec o102.5/ TD (+190)

1.5 units each

Back