• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tuesday Discussion Thread

finally feeling good again so here comes 0-3

ESPINO
SKUBAL
ober
nola (not in the price range somehow)
gonzales

problem with backing philly for me is that if Nola can't go deep, that BP does not provide any additional confidence for me, but then again a line up which has Odor this day in age and you're missing Judge/Gio might not even matter.

problem with backing philly for me is that if Nola can't go deep, that BP does not provide any additional confidence for me, but then again a line up which has Odor this day in age and you're missing Judge/Gio might not even matter.
Let’s not forget that Nola has not been good at all on the road this year - especially early in games.

Let’s not forget that Nola has not been good at all on the road this year - especially early in games.
correct and great point, I normally limit my plays after the ASB just cause i'm gearing up for CFB and NFL, but the over has to be considered in that game even with the putrid skankees

@Ryno14 any chatter on the trade front from your cubbies? I know they are selling; i've heard some Baez to Mutts trade chatter sort of pick up after LIndor's injury and Guillorme is not the answer there and can slot Baez back to second when he's back which helps that team alot.. Was hoping the Jays went after Bryant and Hendricks

@Ryno14 any chatter on the trade front from your cubbies? I know they are selling; i've heard some Baez to Mutts trade chatter sort of pick up after LIndor's injury and Guillorme is not the answer there and can slot Baez back to second when he's back which helps that team alot.. Was hoping the Jays went after Bryant and Hendricks
I don’t think Hendricks is going anywhere. I’d say almost everyone on the team has a better shot to be traded than he does. I’d be shocked if Bryant isn’t gone, sadly. I think Mets are the obvious choice there, but I know there’s a lot of interest. Cubs tried to extend Javy, but he wants 200+ million, so he will probably be gone as well. Kimbrel, KB, Davies, Chaffin will surely be dealt. We’ll see about the others. Feels like trades are going to happen closer to the deadline this year - more so than other years

Have some A’s/Rockies ML parlay and Red Sox O11.5. Have some other leans that I haven’t pulled the trigger on yet for the night slate

Guillorme certainly made a case for the trade with 3 errors in the first three innings last night

Jays gotta be getting Kimbrel

anybody got the plan for LAD tonight? bullpen will be in tact since they used a bunch of scrubs last night, but looks like LHP opener then big prospect Josiah Gray for 3-4?

Guillorme certainly made a case for the trade with 3 errors in the first three innings last night

Jays gotta be getting Kimbrel
Hope so, need one more SP as well. Manoah will be okay, he slipped on the steps, Ray has performed well. Ryu is pretty reliable 90% of the time, Ross complained about having to constantly be on the move....would love a hard throwing righty...hatch is back just don't know how he will be.

Hope so, need one more SP as well. Manoah will be okay, he slipped on the steps, Ray has performed well. Ryu is pretty reliable 90% of the time, Ross complained about having to constantly be on the move....would love a hard throwing righty...hatch is back just don't know how he will be.
what's Stripling's excuse?

i would love it to be something cuz he ruined a few fantasy baseball weeks by himself with that start

what's Stripling's excuse?

i would love it to be something cuz he ruined a few fantasy baseball weeks by himself with that start
He said, playing in 3 different cities has fucked with his routine

Back