• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tread lightly if a Edward "Ed" Redmond reaches out to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashflowmatters

Where the cash flows, matters
Ed was a former poster on this site who reached out to me privately about 3-4 years ago. Turns out he's a Bookie who befriended me and I started betting with him. Over the years we exchanged monies several times via Pop Money and Pay Pal, Until recently all was good. 3 weeks ago myself and another friend who was betting with Ed beat him for $2900 & he ghosted us. Ulimate scumbag move , stay away from Edward Redmond if he happens to contact you, HE IS NO GOOD!!

Ed was a former poster on this site who reached out to me privately about 3-4 years ago. Turns out he's a Bookie who befriended me and I started betting with him. Over the years we exchanged monies several times via Pop Money and Pay Pal, Until recently all was good. 3 weeks ago myself and another friend who was betting with Ed beat him for $2900 & he ghosted us. Ulimate scumbag move , stay away from Edward Redmond if he happens to contact you, HE IS NO GOOD!!
What was his CTG handle?

Btw if you can't find someone to book you at a local bar, the rest of the people get shadier

This is crazy.

What was his CTG handle?
Toledo Ed I believe was his handle on here., I believe he may have even been banned from posting on here for recruiting clients. Like I said for 3 years the relationship was good. About 6 weeks ago I hooked him up with a friend of mine who beat him pretty good then he stiffed and ghosted both of us. He is pure 100% scumbag

• Angry
Reactions: KJ
Granted it's easier to lose money by clicking on my phone but man I do NOT miss the days of hitting the ATM then meeting the man or the runner in a parking lot.
I've had the guy that always wanted to settle up on Monday morning after the last Sunday of the month when I was down but took weeks to contact me when I was up....then I had a guy whose financier was taken down here by the feds, shocked I never heard from him again

I've had the guy that always wanted to settle up on Monday morning after the last Sunday of the month when I was down but took weeks to contact me when I was up....then I had a guy whose financier was taken down here by the feds, shocked I never heard from him again
I have been screwed by offshore sites as well, but certainly appreciate what you are saying. For 3-4 years I did business with Ed and never had an issues until now, 1st time I have ever been stiffed by a local , ultimate scumbag move

As I dig deeper into this I have learned that Aaron Slates of St. Louis MI is Ed Redmonds partner in the Bookie business. Do yourself a favor and stay away from both

The guys name on here was..

thedegenerate

He was a long time poster.

He was in any thread for offshore books trashing them saying "locals are better" like a jackass.

A good local is great... They are rare...

Most of these scumbags are looking for quick money and don't have the resources to pay out bigger amounts when guys clean their clock.

He wanted to recruit through here. We had to get rid of him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's snuck back on.

My advice, any poster sending you a PM here that is a regular member for a "local book" is bad news. Don't get in business. You'll get burned.

If anyone contacts you, contact myself and we'll get rid of them.

Shitbag Ed isn't the only one we have had to get rid of from here for poaching through threads and PMs.

I feel bad for cashflows and his friend. Unfortunately, that's the risk you take.

thedegenerate

He was in any thread for offshore books trashing them saying "locals are better" like a jackass.

Most of these scumbags are looking for quick money and don't have the resources to pay out bigger amounts when guys clean their clock.

My advice, any poster sending you a PM here that is a regular member for a "local book" is bad news. Don't get in business. You'll get burned.

Shitbag Ed isn't the only one we have had to get rid of from here for poaching through threads and PMs.

I feel bad for cashflows and his friend. Unfortunately, that's the risk you take.
My friend Mike & I are doing our best to-get the word out about Ed Redmond & his partner Aaron Slates , we don’t want anyone else to get fucked by these coward scumbags

thedegenerate

Cavs reached out to me last week offering to book my action BAR. Do what you must...

Aaron Slates & Edward "ED" Redmond are NO GOOD bookie wanna bees who run and hide like little cowards when you beat them. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!

Still no word from Ed or Aarron on paying what they owe. Plan to hit Facebook with the story next week then their places of employment
Call an attorney

Using this as a platform to call someone out is not the answer man, no one needs to continue to see this

Call an attorney

Using this as a platform to call someone out is not the answer man, no one needs to continue to see this

You can ignore the posts, just like you're always told when you act like you're forced to read something.

And what in the fuck is an attorney going to do in this situation?

Still no word from Ed or Aarron on paying what they owe. Plan to hit Facebook with the story next week then their places of employment
I find it noble you are giving them a chance to save face and additional damages. Make sure to have encounters documented. Thats when attorneys may be necessary, after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back