• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Trade Deadline Thread -- Durant TRADED

getting rid of westbrook adding russell and another gets lakers into play in
This trade wouldn't make page 7 in the old days

Doesn't even deserve to be breaking news, trading garbage pail kids on the playground was bigger news

Doesn't even deserve to be breaking news, trading garbage pail kids on the playground was bigger news
Russ is literally talked about more than all but 5 players this year

You are hating for the sake of it at this point

Russ is literally talked about more than all but 5 players this year

You are hating for the sake of it at this point
So they need clickbait?

I haven't heard or read a thing about him this year

Maybe I need Sky

So they need clickbait?

I haven't heard or read a thing about him this year

Maybe I need Sky
You said this wouldnt make page 7 of a thread here... hes a top 5 most talked about player by media or online, people who enjoy basketball

If it's so shitty and doesnt matter why are you here posting about it?

You said this wouldnt make page 7 of a thread here... hes a top 5 most talked about player by media or online, people who enjoy basketball

If it's so shitty and doesnt matter why are you here posting about it?
It's a trade and this is a trade deadline thread

I have to recuse myself from a trade now?

And reference to page 7 should resonate, to you, page 6 is where it stops. Has zero to do with a thread.

Between yesterday and today I'm bout ready to call in a welfare check on you teed. You've lost the plot...#bebreast

Russell will give lakers a point guard who can space floor. If they can get AD to play like he not catatonic I think this enough to get them in play in.

It's a trade and this is a trade deadline thread

I have to recuse myself from a trade now?

And reference to page 7 should resonate, to you, page 6 is where it stops. Has zero to do with a thread.

Between yesterday and today I'm bout ready to call in a welfare check on you teed. You've lost the plot...#bebreast
You're saying a trade didnt matter, yet you have posted about it multiple times now

I need the wellness check. I'm done

Russell will give lakers a point guard who can space floor. If they can get AD to play like he not catatonic I think this enough to get them in play in.
And you know where AD will be for that play in

#streetclothes

And you know where AD will be for that play in

#streetclothes

Well he could play rest of year like last night, domt tbink he runs much risk getting hurt like that! Of course he gets hurt calling Uber,

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
You're saying a trade didnt matter, yet you have posted about it multiple times now

I need the wellness check. I'm done
Breathe in through the nose for a 4 count, hold for a second, exhale through the mouth for a six count

Think the dinosaurs did that back in the day

Did wolves jusg give up? Dumping the Westbrook money? Nothing they have done made sense since giving up a boatload of pick for Gobert, don’t know wtf they doing. They like the guy in your fantasy league who just keeps making moves for sake of doing something, throwing shit at the wall.

Well he could play rest of year like last night, domt tbink he runs much risk getting hurt like that! Of course he gets hurt calling Uber,
He's not alone! Tracking down a ride at this stage usually involves a hammy or an Achilles

Did wolves jusg give up? Dumping the Westbrook money? Nothing they have done made sense since giving up a boatload of pick for Gobert, don’t know wtf they doing. They like the guy in your fantasy league who just keeps making moves for sake of doing something, throwing shit at the wall.

They do at least reunite Conley and Gobert who seemed to thrive and play well together in Utah.

Great trade for LA to be a win now team......D-lo and Beasley provide floor spacers who can shoot while Vanderbilt is a solid defense/energy guy that can play small 5 if needed. Russ never fit there.

Utah gets another pick.....they'll buy out Russ and send him on his way. Sexton moves into the starting lineup so they'll have fun chucking it up with him Laurie and Clarkson. Bench depth takes a big hit which a is sneaky way to tank. Compete with your starters then watch the 2nd unit go 15 down.

Wolves replace D-lo with Conley most nights which frees up a few more shots for Edwards. Curious move since no one in their starting lineup likes to shoot much except for Antman. Looks like a money saving move, which usually signals a team thinking about next year. They need Towns production in a bad way but maybe this is telegraphing that they don't think he'll be back this year.

Local news has us on a 24 hour watch due to the sale of the team and apparently the E Lansing guy wants to make 2-3 moves before the deadline. As long as they're smart moves, I'm down.

Funny side note, the Sarver to Ichiban or whatever his name is passed 29-0-1 among owners. The abstention was Dan Gilbert because, ya know, mortgage loans.

Ishbia will be aggressive, no doubt.
Don't really care about this season honestly, simply not a championship team

Suns are looking for a PG of the future, that's no secret

Can always be talked in to trading draft picks, they are just a number and a game. They choose to get rid of Cam J or Mikal, that shit needs to get faxed over for approval

feels like a meh haul for BKN?
Great haul!

Love KD, but he's no spring chicken and was gonna ask for trade in summer most likely.

Cam Johnson will be a damn good player once he is consistent health and gets the minutes.

Mikal a 15 year starter at SF, does a bit of everything.

Those picks won't all be late in 1st. Phoenix playing to win this year with the trade, and maybe next year or two.

Cam Thomas can keep shining

You get two more terrific young guys.

Dinwiddie solid, and more of a vet to lead.

Not sure what you do with Ben.

Draft picks.

Nets, last summer with the trade demands, looked doomed.

They are in a good spot now.

Great haul!

Love KD, but he's no spring chicken and was gonna ask for trade in summer most likely.

Cam Johnson will be a damn good player once he is consistent health and gets the minutes.

Mikal a 15 year starter at SF, does a bit of everything.

Those picks won't all be late in 1st. Phoenix playing to win this year with the trade, and maybe next year or two.
Makes up for what they originally gave for harden too

kinda resets org draft wise, plus Cam and Mikal

FogPdgzagAAVwBM

Just woke up to this

And have now died

I actually had a post written to you bout maybe ya’ll trade for KD yesterday then erased it cause thought it was far fetched. Lol. Really didn’t think he get moved before summer. How you like the new team?

I actually had a post written to you bout maybe ya’ll trade for KD yesterday then erased it cause thought it was far fetched. Lol
I kinda knew it was going to happen. New owner blah blah

But didn't want to give up Cam or Mikal, this is a disaster all around. How we didn't get a point guard giving up all those assets is criminal.

But didn't want to give up Cam or Mikal, this is a disaster all around. How we didn't get a point guard giving up all those assets is criminal.

Yeah giving up both of those guys was awful. Surely KD was on the move and you’d think you could have held on to one of them. The window for this group was 2 years ago prime wise and is definitely right now and maybe next year and not much more. Those picks could be great for NJ if the Suns get pushed into rebuild in a couple of years.

For all the crap im sure nets gm take for the lack of success they had with kd, kyrie, harden, I think he did a incredible job basically putting them back together kinda like they were before all this started with no superstars but a really interesting team that should play hard along with some draft capital.

Yeah giving up both of those guys was awful. Surely KD was on the move and you’d think you could have held on to one of them. The window for this group was 2 years ago prime wise and is definitely right now and maybe next year and not much more. Those picks could be great for NJ if the Suns get pushed into rebuild in a couple of years.
New owner new toy syndrome

Not sure James Jones even had a say in it

New owner new toy syndrome

Not sure James Jones even had a say in it

Ya’ll have a old ass pg, hurt more and more often KD, ayton who seems perpetually unhappy, not sure if ya’ll got much of any depth? That said if kd healthy they be scary this year at least. Him, booker, ayton be pretty tough to stop:

As 'teeed said, OG trade today will be big.

We'll see some reactionary moves from the West teams no doubt.

Great trade for LA to be a win now team......D-lo and Beasley provide floor spacers who can shoot while Vanderbilt is a solid defense/energy guy that can play small 5 if needed. Russ never fit there.

Utah gets another pick.....they'll buy out Russ and send him on his way. Sexton moves into the starting lineup so they'll have fun chucking it up with him Laurie and Clarkson. Bench depth takes a big hit which a is sneaky way to tank. Compete with your starters then watch the 2nd unit go 15 down.

Wolves replace D-lo with Conley most nights which frees up a few more shots for Edwards. Curious move since no one in their starting lineup likes to shoot much except for Antman. Looks like a money saving move, which usually signals a team thinking about next year. They need Towns production in a bad way but maybe this is telegraphing that they don't think he'll be back this year.

I really don’t understand anything twolves do.

If anything the western conference playoffs setting up to be super interesting if all the right teams get in. Drama and storylines all over starting round 1. Lot different than the old nba where we pretty much knew what was gonna happen.

Back