• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Thursday Discussion Thread

Jfc. I’m having my worst night in a month. Fuckinh houser gets hurt. Now gilbert not punching out anyone.

Reds coulda freaking came back if their garbage pen didn’t give up more runs every inning.

Ashcroft was awful. As was every starter I messed w today except Garcia, he only 1 who did his dang job and he faced best lineup of the group!!

That jap on jays looks like cy young when I fade him: lol. I guess in reality I fade him most starts so guess it was bound to happen, lol.
Rays are such shit on offense

Ended up being out and took live Gilbert o3.5 ks -135 and that w/Musgrove o8.5 ks parlay at +291. Can't do live same game parlays so that had to do and Musgrove just looks dialed in.

I keep thinking Gilbert gonna get in a groove and fan 4-5 straight but he gets these fuckers in 2 strike counts and either can’t elevate heater high enough or the slider hangs up over the plate: not like him.

Rays are such shit on offense

Ended up being out and took live Gilbert o3.5 ks -135 and that w/Musgrove o8.5 ks parlay at +291. Can't do live same game parlays so that had to do and Musgrove just looks dialed in.

He just hit 50 pitches, I think you cash it.

Far as rays go that lineup was pretty fucjing ugly tonight. Worst part was they were swinging early against a guy known to struggle to throw strikes. You would think they the kind of team who have a better scouting report on pitcher and not come up flailing.

That was a big punch out for you: conceivably he could pitch another inning and get you 1 more: who knows tho.

Reactions: KJ
Impossible to say if they send him back out, They should. I mean do they really have 4 innings in the pen better than what he give them in 6th?

That was a big punch out for you: conceivably he could pitch another inning and get you 1 more: who knows tho.
Pitch count obviously supports it as opposed to 4 innings of BP if they can live with that homer. The couple singles shouldn't play in to the decision but again, he isn't missing bats. Took a called strike to get that one.

Pitch count obviously supports it as opposed to 4 innings of BP if they can live with that homer. The couple singles shouldn't play in to the decision but again, he isn't missing bats. Took a called strike to get that one.

Just hasn’t been locating the heater in upper part the zone. It either up out of zone or down the middle.

I dunno if I wanna start on Friday card or not but I doubt I can sleep, going back to eye Dr in morning and know it ain’t gonna be good news.

Is it just me or does lad lineup not look that scary anymore? Especially without betts, even with him with muncy and turner being garbage they it not that deep a lineup. Bellinger ain’t scared anyone in years.

Notice I didn’t even say him. His numbers there but I’ll be damned if I see cy young when I watch him. He don’t ever go past 6 really or have the crazy strikeout rate.
Yeah and you didn‘t say our friend but you said Burnes who outduels him

We have seen wins not mean anything far as guys don’t have to have them. Be interesting to see if they value a guy havinv a ton cause he could def end up with sick record:

Holy crap. They even brought Gilbert out for 7th? Still couldn’t do shit. That pisses me off after they yanked him one out short of cashing for me last game. These fucjing managers ain’t got any damn sense.

They should def pull him now, I’m shocked they sent him out for 7th but it hilarious to me it exactly at 100 pitches again, second game in a row. The magic number. Lol

I’d love to see this study that shows 101 pitches exactly Is the mark where pitchers arms blow out!!

They should def pull him now, I’m shocked they sent him out for 7th but it hilarious to me it exactly at 100 pitches again, second game in a row. The magic number. Lol
He'd have pitched the whole inning if he made that play. It was a swinging bunt and throwing error, not like he was getting tagged. All situational.

He'd have pitched the whole inning if he made that play. It was a swinging bunt and throwing error, not like he was getting tagged. All situational.

It was some bs little seeing eye single why they pulled him last time. Manager a fucking retard, I bet they pull him at 100 anyways.

Back