• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

THANKSGIVING DAY 3 Games Thoughts, Plays, Concerns, Let's See Em Here...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Early Thoughts. I Like DET. No Good Reason, Just Think THEY FINALLY Have Some Thanksgiving Magic. I Wanna Fade The Raiders. Is 7 Points TOO High?! IDK...Buff Is Tough, They Either Kick Ass Or Look Piss Poor, Leaning Saints Plus Points At Home.

Whatcha Think CTG?!

:shake:

Dallas is really banged up right now - hard to lay that many points with that injury list.

Chicago players want Nagy fired. Hard to back a team in that situation.

Buffalo 1H maybe? Saints have been abysmal in the 1H with Siemian starting.

Dallas is really banged up right now - hard to lay that many points with that injury list.

And the Raiders look like they've cashed it in. Carr looks terrible.
And Fields is injured.
I've lost 2 13pt teasers with Buffalo.

Now the announcement (rumor) that Nagy is out after Thursday's game, that's just another changeup into an already difficult game to cap

Typically I prefer a team that hasn't won at this point to get their first one on the road, but maybe that tie at Pitt negates that

And we got dalton starting for the bears. Yuck lol. Is Goff gonna go or is it Boyle again? At least det is playing hard.

Raiders look fried but I’m not laying 7 w Dallas in what could be a shootout

I thought saints d was good but they got ripped a new one by Philly

And we got dalton starting for the bears. Yuck lol. Is Goff gonna go or is it Boyle again? At least det is playing hard.

Raiders look fried but I’m not laying 7 w Dallas in what could be a shootout

I thought saints d was good but they got ripped a new one by Philly
Raiders Last 3 Games Have Scored... 16 - 3 Weeks Ago. 14 - 2 Weeks Ago. 13 - Last Week.

Reason To Think It Might Me A Shoot Out?! Just Wondering, Cause I'm Looking Raiders TT Under 21.5

Raiders Now +7.5

My thoughts are a Lions, Raiders, Bills ML parlay at +1150 would be a fun way to enjoy the day

Ole Miss +8/Dallas -1 tease

Oakland is lifeless since they lost Ruggs…understandable but they can’t be bet right now.

Waiting on Goff news…if he plays I think Lions +3.5 could be worth a shot against Dalton.

Fields is a disaster. Not nearly even half his fault but he should have been holding a clip board for at least a year. Lance won’t be seeing the field till 2023. Fields should be the same. Dalton is solid enough to win this game.

Fields is a disaster. Not nearly even half his fault but he should have been holding a clip board for at least a year. Lance won’t be seeing the field till 2023. Fields should be the same. Dalton is solid enough to win this game.
Agree. Dalton just has to be below average to win this. If he's terrible then the Lions will have a chance...I would think.

Bears -2.5

With the talking heads stirring up a Nagy firing, I would think he gives Dalton all the necessary firepower to win this one comfortably.

What firepower do they have? Robinson won’t play. I’d expect a lot of Montgomery. If det is gonna win a game, not saying they do, this is it

im banging my head on the wall trying to find some props for these games today, dont see much, i keep coming back to Montgomery to score a td but i really dont trust the bears offense, not sure i expect a inspired effort from bears if the reports are true a lot the players dont like nagy either. seems like a big freaking mess, id play lions cept their mo has been to play tough vs the better teams then play like complete ass when they get into a game you would think they could win!

i really dont see much of anything in these 3 games, it tough to trust the bills on a short week after they were on the field getting bludgeoned for a bunch of plays on sunday. as i mentioned above, you would think if lions ever gonna win one this be it, problem being they have come up lame in every winnable game with a small spread they have played this year!! I really cant even find any props i feel great about. Only play i think i feel pretty good about is Cowboys 1st half -5, i expect boys will come out strong. most the year raiders have been much better in 2nd half so if they gonna cover i think it would come in form of a comeback after halftime.

Dalton under pass attempts. Both teams are gonna run it a lot imo. Is Goff a go yet?

they put props up for him this morning so im assuming yes, pretty rare they have numbers on guys who dont play, it happens but not often and they waited till today (all the others been up for a few days now), so id say pretty likely he plays.

I think bills win big. No AK. Prob no Ingram. No TE. D is banged up. Can’t see saints getting into 20s which I think they need to cover. Vegas looks like they’ve quit. Offense looks awful since the Ruggs incident but it’s still capable. No Cooper and cee dee prob goes but I hate playing Dallas.

Reactions: KJ
Three Bs

Bears, Boys, Bills ML parlay is +194, might just do it that way

Three Bs

Bears, Boys, Bills ML parlay is +194, might just do it that way

i cant even find a prop i feel good about in the bears game, lol.. no clue wtf gonna happen there.,. pretty sure dallas 1st half be my only nfl play, maybe ill parlay with the under in the egg bowl.

i suppose i could add the bills, i didnt realize saints were that beat up, wouldnt think bills lose that game.

i suppose i could add the bills, i didnt realize saints were that beat up, wouldnt think bills lose that game.
Bills been alternating W/L since week 5 at KC and when they win, they cover, pushed at -15 against Fins. Can't think anyone who buys into the Bills as a SB contender wouldn't bet them to lay the wood tonight.

Bills been alternating W/L since week 5 at KC and when they win, they cover, pushed at -15 against Fins. Can't think anyone who buys into the Bills as a SB contender wouldn't bet them to lay the wood tonight.

i dont think i would buy them as a SB contender if wasnt for the fact i dont trust anyone in the afc (besides the pats! lol). i just dont like the short week after the defense getting worked over and facing another team who likes to run the ball, i didnt know kumara and maybe ingram out tho

Isn't he kinda dinged up though?
They said it has improved and would have practiced fully on Tuesday if they did but yes, you are correct and I think the low line reflects that. Raiders give up big plays on the ground so just hoping he gets 1.

Reactions: KJ
They said it has improved and would have practiced fully on Tuesday if they did but yes, you are correct and I think the low line reflects that. Raiders give up big plays on the ground so just hoping he gets 1.
And I prob just screwed myself by saying "low"

Too Many People All Over CHI Like They Are This Juggernaut...I'm Taking DET +3 (6-4 ATS This Season) And Sprinkle Some On ML Nothing Big.
I Saw Somewhere Goff OVER 33.5 Passing ATT.? Intrigued...

Just ran a Turkey race and it seems tonight is a tough ticket. If anything, it’s gonna be wild but the Saints are absolutely decimated.
The defense will have to win it

Just ran a Turkey race and it seems tonight is a tough ticket. If anything, it’s gonna be wild but the Saints are absolutely decimated.
The defense will have to win it
Tailgating for a Bills game at your place is a treat

Mafia travels

I’m warming up to LV to win. Too many injuries for Dallas and Dallas is 0-4 L4 turkey day games vs opponents other than Wash. Oak pass rush will disrupt Dak. If they are smart they will follow the KC blueprint from last week.

I’m warming up to LV to win. Too many injuries for Dallas and Dallas is 0-4 L4 turkey day games vs opponents other than Wash. Oak pass rush will disrupt Dak. If they are smart they will follow the KC blueprint from last week.
Started down that path but then wondered if it was overthinking. Dallas is the least confident for me of the 3 leg parlay

Back