• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tennis-North America

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Might be the only contributor here but might as well just do one thread up to the US Open.

8/5

San Jose

Ons Jabeur ML -240 3*
Ons Jabeur 1st set -185 2*

One of the only I trust to show up when she should in WTA.

Last edited:
Rain is really jacking up the DC tournaments. Kyrgios and Tiafoe tonight should be good but both had to finish matches today from yesterday. And Nick still has a doubles match after that. Of course they're in delay now.

Probably wise to take + money. Seems like a toss up to me.
I woke Monday, totally groggy and the US Open popped into my head. I rushed to logon and check the dates. Then remembered "Labor day".
Guess my sleepy brain thought I had missed an opportunity to lose money on an event.

I woke Monday, totally groggy and the US Open popped into my head. I rushed to logon and check the dates. Then remembered "Labor day".
Guess my sleepy brain thought I had missed an opportunity to lose money on an event.
Or you just missed an entire month which sadly I'm learning isn't that rare in the Summer.

Kudermetova went straight foot to throat here. Starting to see more of it in Eta...less losing matches and Moe actual winning them.

Kudermetova just moved to 8th in the world. As such she wasn't seeded for the Montreal draw and In a drew her first round. Pretty great 1st rounder.

8/8 Montreal

Brooksby -180 4*
Shap +115 2*
Rune -145 6*

Last edited:
Lots of tennis today. Will be on Hurkacz, Nick, FAA and Sinner. All favorites but incredible matchups. Not sure exactly how I'm playing them yet.

Went RR in 3s, 4s and 5 with Ruud, Hubie, Nick, FAA, Sinner. Feel comfy that all win but the line movement on RBA is a tad concerning. It makes zero sense unless Ruud has some undisclosed injury.

Back