• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Tail or Fade: Bowl Season

Know we have 2 more games left, but it has been quite the bowl season. Thanks for stopping by all and capped it off with a 14-0 Saturday for +25u. I added another .5u to the Ole Miss hedge above for transparency but didn't post because no point.

51-27, +32.24u

Probably just gonna roll with these two. I'll probably get bored between now and game time though....

Baylor / Georgia, 1u +109
Kansas St. / Georgia, 1u +124

Probably just gonna roll with these two. I'll probably get bored between now and game time though....

Baylor / Georgia, 1u +109
Kansas St. / Georgia, 1u +124
Georgia / u53, 1u +227
Alabama-Georgia u53, 1u -110
Brian Robinson o2.5, .75u -135
Jameson Williams o6.5, .75u -110

Will look to play live action.

After being down over 40u and thinking I was fucked… went on a +39u bowl run. Finished the year -5.2u and ill take that all day given the awful start. Appreciate you all stoppin by because posting every play isnt easy and i always hope to just help someone in some way.

See you around and lets clean up in nfl and college hoops

Back