• [3/29/2024 @ 1:10 AM] We'd like to extend our deepest apologies for the nearly 20 hours of downtime we experienced Wednesday (3/27) into Thursday (3/28). In short, our server host paused our service due to copywritten material being posted in certain forums (specifically streaming links). *** PLEASE NOTE *** ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS or talks of links to illegal, copywritten material like streaming services can be posted at CTG moving forward. If you find these links, please PM a Moderator or Partner immediately. We appreciate your cooperation.

Super Bowl Sunday 2/13

Wiretowire

YTD +2950
1-1 last

Cinn +4 x100

I'm not sure I can explain how Cinn came back against KC. KC moved the ball at will scoring at will then they simply didn't. Cinn adjustments at halftime? I don't know but something happened. Yes, they got a deflection interception but the Bengals were way down. Out even. The ability to never say die and come from way back is one reason I am betting on them.

To me, LA struggled with SF. Maybe it was just the certain matchup of two teams but SF gave them fits all year. SF doesn't have half the offense KC has and Cinn still hung in there. I think Cinn will move the ball easier against LA than SF did.

Cinn held Hill in check. 7 catches for 70 some yards and 1 td. If they can hold Hill in check, I think they can hold Kupp. Of course, that leaves OBJ but I would worry less about him beating me than Kupp. But that's just me.

Stafford has been reborn in LA. But Burrow seems to have destiny on his side. In a fantastic display of inept player evaluation Ohio State decided Burrow wasn't good enough to play QB for them. The kid transferred, won the national championship and the Heisman. Then when he became a pro, he fucked up his knee something awful. One year later here he is playing for the Super Bowl title having taken one of the most god awful franchises in the NFL in the last 30+ years to the big game. Someone forgot to tell this kid he couldn't do what he has done.

There are probably many arguments against Cinn but for these reasons, it's worth a small bet for me to see if this kid can pull it off. GL

I honestly think kc lost when they didn’t take points before half. That best i can come up with. That and you spot on bout Burrow, I believed the idiots who didn’t start him at 1st. I’ve since seen they were way wrong. Kid is amazing, that the worst oline I’ve ever seen in a super bowl! How many times did kc have him sacked hanging on his freaking neck and somehow he gets away and makes a play? I dunno how they here other than he just that special. That and kc made mistakes just like titans had to do,, they score points before half cincy pays more for settling for fgs while kc was scoring tds, more proof analytics don’t work in real world situations, you take 3 of the points cincy got early back and you go in feeling way better having 3 points that woulda come in handy to avoid ot!!! Kc not used to being the ones getting walked down and they couldn’t handle it. Let cincy gain momentum and they had none left.

Should be a heck of a game, I’m sure at some point im gonna be looking at rams pass rush and think no Fuckin way he can survive this oline against rams rush. In bavk my head I’ll be really scared cause of Burrow but I’m gonna die on my sword and be against his line again. Lol

Should be a heck of a game, I’m sure at some point im gonna be looking at rams pass rush and think no Fuckin way he can survive this oline against rams rush. In bavk my head I’ll be really scared cause of Burrow but I’m gonna die on my sword and be against his line again. Lol
That’s the difference. There are teams who matchup really well vs Rams pass rush ala the 9ers and then there are teams who can’t protect their QB and are overwhelmed by the Rams strength. Bengals oline is a problem and much like Arizona and Seattle, don’t match up well. Rams are not losing this game.

That’s the difference. There are teams who matchup really well vs Rams pass rush ala the 9ers and then there are teams who can’t protect their QB and are overwhelmed by the Rams strength. Bengals oline is a problem and much like Arizona and Seattle, don’t match up well. Rams are not losing this game.

100% agree but they really shouldn’t be this far so I do worry. I think rams are the best of the best this year, you know how tough I knew that niner game was gonna be. Like I said I’ll be dying on my sword with the only 2 playoff games I’ve been wrong bout been against bengals, lmfao.

Thanks Bank and Wise. Good thoughts. But it kind of sounds like some of these things you are talking yourself into. Cinn will stay in the game and I think they will win it. But maybe that's me talking myself into that? GL :)

Thanks Bank and Wise. Good thoughts. But it kind of sounds like some of these things you are talking yourself into. Cinn will stay in the game and I think they will win it. But maybe that's me talking myself into that? GL :)
I’m just speaking of the one area the Rams have excelled at. There’s a history within this. Rams have owned Seattle and Arizona outside of 1 game this year vs Arizona where Murray looked like Tom Brady. There’s a history with losing 6 straight to the 9ers. It’s the oline vs dline matchups. Obviously I’m rooting for the Rams but I also know where they excel and struggle. The Cincinnati line is abysmal and this has never boded well in Super Bowls. Hey, I look at it this way. If everyone was on the Rams I’d be concerned about the obvious. Not sure Cincinnati stays in this game.

Thanks Wise. I sense this game is important to you and you have been correctly touting Stafford all year. My interest in Cinn winning this game is purely that if Burrow wins he will shove it further up the ass of the completely, inexcusably, monumentally incompetent Ohio State ability to judge player talent. But the fact that he is even in this game accomplishes that so I will root for the Rams to win. GL

I’m 55 years old and I feel like I’m back to being a kid. It’s the only way I can describe how I’m feeling attending this game. Heading tk LA now and going ti soak it all in. GL

we all gotta talk ourselves into something!! lol.. i dont think it gonna be all that close but of course it be 3rd week in a row i was wrong bout cincy. lol.

Back